A fairly productive year.

Ozzy

well that’s 2021 done, I’ve had a more productive year than I thought. Mainly building in the GB area, there are a couple of builds that have made it into other areas. An mix of scales this year with my first 1/24 build as part of a club GB.

2-D8-F98-BA-01-BC-4519-A0-EC-6-E7-E301-B

34-DE3653-2-DA1-4242-BEE9-A1463-D78-D45-

39-AE4530-1-DCD-4788-AEBA-476-F77-FBA27-

600-CBA5-F-A35-F-444-B-A82-F-C9-A55-BC07

82-C5-F437-BE73-45-D5-A1-DF-21-A368-B7-C

BC741521-88-CC-406-C-B141-2-B8679-D54929

C394-DDAA-189-C-4-D04-A414-4-BB5-C267600

C3-B53-D8-E-11-F3-4-FFA-832-C-C4-E40-AE0

D9-B12-AF1-9-C07-46-D1-9173-7874-BC44617

F347-B81-E-1-AA8-4778-9-FFE-44329449-CBE

FC6-CA184-2-C2-A-46-FC-8321-09-E062-BF3-

FF68343-D-0-B44-4-C65-9085-25-E27-B4095-

• Like 23

4 hours ago, exdraken said:

Verynuce and varied selection!!

Congrats and all the best for 22!

🎆

Cheers and a happy 2022 to you.

3 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Yes, a very interesting collection indeed. The pink cack-waggon at the end made me jolt upright in my seat! How unusual is that for a subject? Great work.

Thanks, the colour scheme for the Citroen van was of a Barreto food truck I saw on the internet.

2 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Top work Ozzy. Hadn't seen the van either,looks good. Favourite is the halftrack. A great years work.👏👍

Thanks Stef N, I’ve got a scratch built canopy to build and pop on the Halftrack.

• Like 1

Fantastic work Ozzy.

I've said it before, but your work rate is incredible and I don't know how you manage to produce such fine work so quickly! I'm torn between the 'Ball tank' vignette......... I'm aware of the vehicle, but haven't seen yours until now.......... and the StuG diorama, which displays some sublime snow......... oh and the SdKfz7......... and the 88mm........ and the Me109 is rather good too..... oh it's all good! lol

Wishing you and yours a happy 2022,

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

That's a great years work, they all look wonderful  , but the Citroën HY van is awesome,  great work on all

Chris

thanks Chris,

I still need to add the various food bits to the van.

2 hours ago, Badder said:

Fantastic work Ozzy.

I've said it before, but your work rate is incredible and I don't know how you manage to produce such fine work so quickly! I'm torn between the 'Ball tank' vignette......... I'm aware of the vehicle, but haven't seen yours until now.......... and the StuG diorama, which displays some sublime snow......... oh and the SdKfz7......... and the 88mm........ and the Me109 is rather good too..... oh it's all good! lol

Wishing you and yours a happy 2022,

Rearguards,

Badder

Cheers Badder,

hope your all well in north Wiltshire? I’ve only recently finished the ball tank, I’ve still got the bridge to finish off and a roof for the halftrack. 

happy new year 2022 may see you finish your buildings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Cheers Badder,

hope your all well in north Wiltshire? I’ve only recently finished the ball tank, I’ve still got the bridge to finish off and a roof for the halftrack. 

happy new year 2022 may see you finish your buildings.

I will have to have a closer look at that ball tank dio. Is it in the RFI section?

We've got at least one house move to look forward to in 2022, one soon, once we get notice. We've been looking in your neck of he woods, even, lol, but yes, hopefully I'll manage to get the building finished this year! I seriously think it will be!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Badder said:

I will have to have a closer look at that ball tank dio. Is it in the RFI section?

We've got at least one house move to look forward to in 2022, one soon, once we get notice. We've been looking in your neck of he woods, even, lol, but yes, hopefully I'll manage to get the building finished this year! I seriously think it will be!

Rearguards,

Badder

I’ve popped it in the RFI pages on the Armour and Diorama sections, below is the link to the WIP as there is some nice detail inside the build.

there are worse places to live than Salisbury, there is a good Model club and also a really good Model Shop.

looking forward to seeing your progress this year and YouTube clips.

2 hours ago, Colin W said:

I missed seeing the Fairy Battle but the Dioramas were great .

Thanks Colin, 

the Fairy Battle was the last club flash mod we did, using the old Airfix kit.

1 hour ago, Sky Keg said:

I`m impressed.  An excellent and varied range of subjects. :goodjob:

Mike

thanks Mike,

they say variety is the spice of life.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Natter said:

There are some cracking builds in there Oz, a good year for model making.

Thanks Dave,

as I was looking though my pictures, I thought I’d only built a couple this year. I’ve got a couple of bits to finish off, the bridge for the 88 and half track and also a scratch built canopy for the half track.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phill318 said:

Great work Oz. Glad to say I've seen some of these in the flesh!

Cheers Phill,

social distancing has really made my builds look good 🤣.

Hi Ozzy. Happy New Year! I hope you are well. Fantastic collection for the year and, as always, I am really impressed with your vignettes and dioramas. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. Happy New Year! I hope you are well. Fantastic collection for the year and, as always, I am really impressed with your vignettes and dioramas. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix 

And a Happy New year to you and yours Stix,

i was really pleased with my productivity as I had thought it had been a slow year, I’ve got the bridge to finish off for the 88. Ready to start the Matchbox build.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IanC said:

Great builds. The 88 is terrific. 👍

Cheers Ian,

it’s the Dragon kit, it’s a cracking build.