Pete's Revell rebox PK-504 Westland Lysander *finished *

The big Lizzy is a great addition Peter and a kit that I will eventually be joining you with, when I get a chance to photograph mine. 

I'll be watching to see how you get on with it, let's hope we can both bring them home to a standard we are both pleased with. 

Cheers, welcome aboard and best of luck.. Dave  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went back and built the Revell rebox a few years ago, having built the kit when it originally came out. It's a beauty. The thing that really needs care is the cross piece that the wings fit on to. There's not a lot of gluing surface there and there's not much by way of positive location. I used Plastic Weld on my most recent build to make sure everything stayed where it should. 

John.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A great start Peter, the IP and rest of the cockpit are beautifully done. I'll have to get me a set of those decals, that's just too good. 

Cheers and nice progress.. Dave  

• Like 1

Don't be surprised if I go quiet for a few weeks as I have a winter virus that's knocked me for six as I have zero appetite for food and all I have managed in the past few days is drill six holes and that took all my brain power and energy. 

• Sad 6

On 2/2/2022 at 5:46 AM, airfixpeter said:

Don't be surprised if I go quiet for a few weeks as I have a winter virus that's knocked me for six as I have zero appetite for food and all I have managed in the past few days is drill six holes and that took all my brain power and energy. 

Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling too well Peter. Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery from this side of the world. 

Cheers.. Dave. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Peter

How are you doing, have you managed to recover from that horrible virus ?

Cheers Pat 

I have recovered but I am so busy now modelling has Taken a back foot but I hope to start catching up in the next couple of weeks. 

• Like 2