Mojo restart, with added Clogs: 1/350 Hr. Ms. Bloys van Treslong, Naval Models

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:09 PM, perdu said:

FYI Crisp, a rather big Lynx just popped into my hands at Telford courtesy of Strickers.

Gulp, your scale not mine, Airfix HMA8 Mk88A with Dutch options.

Gulp...

I acquired one of those last year. Scarily big compared to the gentlemenly scale we are used to Bill. But I know a bloke on here who does wonders in 1/32, so maybe you should give it a go ........ 🤔

Terry

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 4:09 PM, perdu said:

FYI Crisp, a rather big Lynx just popped into my hands at Telford courtesy of Strickers.

Gulp, your scale not mine, Airfix HMA8 Mk88A with Dutch options.

Gulp...

I have two of those, both destined to be backdated to HAS3 / 3S standard.  Looks a nice kit, though - and the Dutch never moved away from the classic EDSG over Sky scheme (at least, not until the MLD ceased to exist and 860 squadron finally disbanded); a great look

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

I have two of those, both destined to be backdated to HAS3 / 3S standard.  Looks a nice kit, though - and the Dutch never moved away from the classic EDSG over Sky scheme (at least, not until the MLD ceased to exist and 860 squadron finally disbanded); a great look

860sqn is not disbanded, but now part of the THG (Tactische Helicopter Group) Dutch Airforce. Theo are flying the NH-90 NFH. Their base is still De Kooy

• Like 1