Mosquito NF XV, C Flight, 85 Sqn 1943. 1/72 kit Tamiya, with Paragon Deseign resin kit

Lovely result, I have the 48th conversion kit for the Airfix Mossie but may use a Tamiya one instead. I have always liked the look of this variant since seeing a scale plan in an edition of Planes magazine many moons ago.

Mike

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VG 33 said:

Hello

Nice build here.

I have the same Paragon resin kit and I wanted to build this NF XV with a Matchbox Mosquito but your way seems better.

Patrick

Bien merci.

Le kit Paragon est prévu pour le Mosquito Mk IV de Tamiya.

Alain

4 hours ago, mick b said:

Lovely result, I have the 48th conversion kit for the Airfix Mossie but may use a Tamiya one instead. I have always liked the look of this variant since seeing a scale plan in an edition of Planes magazine many moons ago.

Mike

Thank you very much.

Alain

12 hours ago, stevehnz said:

A very handsome result on that Alain. Like a lot of us it seems, I'm keen to do one of these too. I'll be happy if it comes up this well. :)

Steve.

Hello Steve, Paragon design where nice conversion set, and not difficult to use.

Take courage

Alain

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wulfman said:

A lovely conversion and finish !

Wulfman

Thank you, no Malta Spitfire this week. With the bad meteo condition, I don't have good picture.

I have a pink PRU Spitfire, she look multitone but is in one color only. I hope better condition to make better pictures

Alain

• 1 year later...

Macalain.. that’s one outstanding model.. I’ve no idea where I could get the conversion parts now as paragon seem to have gone extinct and even if I could get the required conversion I’m not sure it woul work with the old room airfix  kits or the old matchbox kits

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Plastic_parts said:

Macalain.. that’s one outstanding model.. I’ve no idea where I could get the conversion parts now as paragon seem to have gone extinct and even if I could get the required conversion I’m not sure it woul work with the old room airfix  kits or the old matchbox kits

First, thank you. Sorry, I don't know. May be on E bay, or during a model show. 

There is a new "fashion" on belgian show, the comming of widows how sell ther decease usban models and afther market pieces.😒

29 minutes ago, Plastic_parts said:

Thanks for the help guys. As always this site is now my number one choice for help and advice and it’s really appreciated.

mike

Welcome.

Alain