Blitzenbuild #1 - 1/100 F-4EJ (Finished)

We've actually had a White Christmas here this morning.  Probably only the 2nd or 3rd time I recall it happening in the 27 years I've lived here.  So why not celebrate w/ another Phantom?!  :thumbsup:

Well ok, truthfully it just happened to be the slip of paper I happened to draw out of the stocking.  Fitting though.  Anyways, off we go!

51775114498_466249ef69_c.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, helios16v said:

So why not celebrate w/ another Phantom?!  :thumbsup:

Why not indeed?  Sun comes up in the morning - celebrate with another Phantom.

A sensible policy for a better tomorrow!  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 2

• helios16v changed the title to Blitzenbuild #1 - 1/100 F-4EJ (Step 1 Complete)

Just finished watching RED.  Now back to it so I can try to get it painted and decals before bed.  Step 2 complete short the MLG doors, so I can paint the tires after spraying.  Ready for paint.

51775973623_948e2b713c_c.jpg

Painted & gloss.  Going to bed for now.  Just down to a couple paint touch ups, decals & final details.  I did take advantage of gloss clear being mixed and shot the gloss coat on the Draken as well...so that one will be ready for decals once the Blitzenbuild is completed.

51776845455_c4b928aca3_c.jpg

• Like 1

• helios16v changed the title to Blitzenbuild #1 - 1/100 F-4EJ (Decals)

Basically done now.  Since I've missed the 24HR mark anyways, I'm going to let the decals set overnight then hit w/ gloss & semi-gloss coats tomorrow before pulling the canopy masking.

51777516348_631f197d3a_c.jpg

• Like 5

• helios16v changed the title to Blitzenbuild #1 - 1/100 F-4EJ (Basically Done)
  • helios16v changed the title to Blitzenbuild #1 - 1/100 F-4EJ (Finished)