Merry Christmas

TEMPESTMK5

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all BMer's wherever you may be.

For those of you who are working over the festive period (as I have done many times over the years) stay safe and thank you.

spacer.png 

Cheers RR (Chris).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

In the words of my family's ancestors, Merry Christmas, Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia, Happy Christmas, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Buon Natale, Zalig Kerstfeest, Nollaig Shona Dhuit

🎅🎄:bye:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all Britmodellers wherever you are. 

Thanks to Mike and Co for running the forum and keeping us in order. 

A special thank you for those who work to keep us safe and keep us supplied with the necessities of life under what have been very difficult circumstances over the last couple of years. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to all the Britmodellers and their families from this corner of North Worcestershire.

I can only second everyone's thanks to Mike and the mods for their hard work and dedication to providing us all with a forum for our hobby.

And as Mr T points out, thanks to everyone who works in all the services and businesses  that kept and keep us going over the last two years, in both hobby and life.

Edited by Whofan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mari Lwyd, Horse of Frost, Star-horse, and White Horse of the Sea, is carried to us.
The Dead return.
Those Exiles carry her, they who seem holy and have put on corruption, they who seem corrupt and have put on holiness.
They strain against the door.
They strain towards the fire which fosters and warms the Living.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1