Bertie's Year 2021

Bertie McBoatface

Bertie, Tanks for showing your 2021's effort(s Yes I said it and danged proud of it!) Great job on all of them and Good luck with the 2022 build attempt. Do you think you'll see any daylight next year? A I look forward to seeing ALL these built by this time next year. Not to worry, I've arraigned for some nice blokes in white with butterfly nets to help ease you into 2023 in December.ย  By the Way Great Googly-moogly those are some outstanding builds! Happy New Year!

43 minutes ago, LorenSharp said:

Bertie, Tanks for showing your 2021's effort(s Yes I said it and danged proud of it!) Great job on all of them and Good luck with the 2022 build attempt. Do you think you'll see any daylight next year? A I look forward to seeing ALL these built by this time next year. Not to worry, I've arraigned for some nice blokes in white with butterfly nets to help ease you into 2023 in December.ย  By the Way Great Googly-moogly those are some outstanding builds! Happy New Year!

ย 

You crack THAT joke and then question MY sanity?ย ๐Ÿคชย 

ย 

Seriously, thanks Loren.ย 

ย 

The build program does look heavy, but bear in mind that I'm retired and have only the dog and the guitar to nag me away from the workbench, and you'll appreciate my advantages.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, AdrianMF said:

Wow, super year's worth! I particularly like the damaged tank and inspection party. Nice to see you on Britmodeller and have a super 2022!

ย 

Regards,

Adrian

ย 

Thanks Adrian.

Just now, Bertie Psmith said:

ย 

You crack THAT joke and then question MY sanity?ย ๐Ÿคชย 

ย 

Seriously, thanks Loren.ย 

ย 

The build program does look heavy, but bear in mind that I'm retired and have only the dog and the guitar to nag me away from the workbench, and you'll appreciate my advantages.

ย With ALL those wonderful Amoured subjects there was no option ,somebody had to be the purveyor of bad puns, might as well be me, . I do indeed appreciate the advantages of a retiree, or as I told @billn53, "Us Gits gotsta stick together" Besides, I didn't waste decades putting my stash together just to let it gather dust now that I'm retired. I mean it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.ย :clif:

• Haha 1

Eclectic & Awesome, are but a couple of the adjectives worthy of being lavished on this line up. I could add more but then my brain would start to hurt. :(ย :Dย Bloody impressive comes to mindย too though. That is a marvellous year there Bertie, goodness know (oops, you've already told us) what to expect for 2022 but may it be a good one for you & yours & the rest of the BM gang.

Steve.

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Eclectic & Awesome, are but a couple of the adjectives worthy of being lavished on this line up. I could add more but then my brain would start to hurt. :(ย :Dย Bloody impressive comes to mindย too though. That is a marvellous year there Bertie, goodness know (oops, you've already told us) what to expect for 2022 but may it be a good one for you & yours & the rest of the BM gang.

Steve.

ย 

You flatter me Steve, but I rather like it, so don't stop.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:54 PM, Lazy Modeller said:

Amazing gallery SIR! In quality diversity and number. You are the Warlords...of modeling!:clap:

Cheers

LM

ย 

Thank you, my friend.

ย 

1 hour ago, Wulfman said:

What a great collection, good luck with your โ€˜22 builds !

ย 

Wulfman

ย 

Thanks Wulfman. I think almose all of it will be WIP or GB documented so you can have a good laugh as I fall behind my vaulting ambitions.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...