Possible Scam

Alfisti

Just had an email stating that my 'Appointment for a dose of the Coronavirus (Covid-19)vaccine is now confirmed so that I can now apply for my Green Covid Passport.This has to be confirmed within 48 hours by clicking on the link provided'

Yeah right.Please be aware this is potentially a scam.

Dave.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Another possible attempt to fleece you of your hard earned.Just had an email purporting to be from the NHS Track and Trace,stating that you could be eligible for upto £600 hardship benefit if you cannot work,or can work,but you have suffered financial difficulties.It made me smile after the clickable link buttons,it states that your investment could go up or down.Hovering the cursor over the links reveals a non NHS page.Beware folks,they are still out there in the shadows waiting to scam you.

Dave.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alfisti said:

Another possible attempt to fleece you of your hard earned.Just had an email purporting to be from the NHS Track and Trace,stating that you could be eligible for upto £600 hardship benefit if you cannot work,or can work,but you have suffered financial difficulties.It made me smile after the clickable link buttons,it states that your investment could go up or down.Hovering the cursor over the links reveals a non NHS page.Beware folks,they are still out there in the shadows waiting to scam you.

Dave.

I was robbed! They only offered my £500! Thieving scumbags! Now where will I find my deposit to get my big payout from Prince Mumbo-Jumbo in Nigeria?

• Haha 1