1/35 King Tiger, 234 Puma, Stug III and alot of Soldiers;

TuanNA

Lovely modelling, Two suggestions

1. As suggested you need the vehicles to sit in the muck not on it. I would suggest that you try to settle the vehicles into the scenery if you are using some sort of filler for your road/mud just take the model and waggle it into the mud and then either remove so that it can be replaced there once the mud has set or leave to set in situ.

2. The figures are too evenly spaced out, people (pre Pandemic) tend to clump together, so you would probably see a couple of friends chatting as they walked or perhaps an NCO having a word with dawdler.

Great modelling though

• Thanks 1

On 23/12/2021 at 15:57, Patrykd said:

Everything seems to be fine but you have to adjust the suspension of the vehicles next time according to the terrain, because all vehickles are levitating over the ground.

The mud looks great though - maybe you can poke a little more around and under the tracks...? The vehicles and figures are great in themselves.

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, Rumblestripe said:

Lovely modelling, Two suggestions

1. As suggested you need the vehicles to sit in the muck not on it. I would suggest that you try to settle the vehicles into the scenery if you are using some sort of filler for your road/mud just take the model and waggle it into the mud and then either remove so that it can be replaced there once the mud has set or leave to set in situ.

2. The figures are too evenly spaced out, people (pre Pandemic) tend to clump together, so you would probably see a couple of friends chatting as they walked or perhaps an NCO having a word with dawdler.

Great modelling though

Thanks for the advice, I'll pay attention to those tips next time. 

• Like 1

That's a very impressive diorama you have there, with very well weathered models. Apart from the levitating thing, I only can say that the photos lack a good lighting, because they are too dark and don't show the full potential of the work.

Cheers

LM

• Thanks 1