Tony`s 2021,....... managed to build a few!

tonyot

1 hour ago, corsaircorp said:

Managed to build a few ??? Really ???

Wonderfull job my friend !! that's an impressive collection...

I see more Malta's birds down the pîpe !!! Mmmmh Lovely !!!

Congratulations Tony !!

:partytime::partytime::partytime:

And happy new year !! Full of styrene !!

Sorry to hear the sad news, I catched up with the comments and saw it !!

Best wishes of a quick recovery...

Let me know when you have some news !!

Sincerely.

CC

Thanks CC,...... and cheers for the best wishes,...... just waiting for people to get back to work after the festive period and get their fingers out mate! Yeah got a Malta Beaufort Mk.II in the pipeline,...... who knows what the new year will bring eh?......... whatever it brings,..... have a good one!

• Thanks 1

How do you find a) the time b) the space? 😂

Wonderful stuff. I’m a fan of the Bristols in particular! 😁

Edited by TonyOD
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TonyOD said:

How do you find a) the time b) the space? 😂

Wonderful stuff. I’m a fan of the Bristols in particular! 😁

Thanks Tony,........ I have a lot of time on my hands,....... but I have run out of room! 

Glad you like them mate,..... cheers,

Tony

Great builds Tony, you’ve always been an inspiration. My favorite all-time modeler on the internet. I wish I would have known your son was in Edmonton at the U of A. I’d have had him over for family dinners.

And so sorry to hear what you are facing, keep strong and stay positive. I work cancer care, if you ever need to pick someone’s brain let me know. I work with a team of very knowledgeable people who love their work, as tough as it is. But it is rewarding because of the positive outcomes we see.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 5:11 AM, Scooby said:

Great builds Tony, you’ve always been an inspiration. My favorite all-time modeler on the internet. I wish I would have known your son was in Edmonton at the U of A. I’d have had him over for family dinners.

And so sorry to hear what you are facing, keep strong and stay positive. I work cancer care, if you ever need to pick someone’s brain let me know. I work with a team of very knowledgeable people who love their work, as tough as it is. But it is rewarding because of the positive outcomes we see.

Wow,... thanks Scooby,..... that is very kind of you,........ and also very kind regarding my Son,....... he was only there for 6 weeks or so for a summer school before going to university for 4 years in the UK in York,..... he did visit Toronto`s York University for a laugh too!! He is all qualified now  and doing a PhD on a research project in Reading as well as teaching in the University Chemistry Dept!

Thank you too for the encouragement and offer of advice,...... it means a lot pal,....... cheers,..... and you and your team do a very hard but vitally imortant job, it must be hard staying cheerful some days? I`ll PM you if I have any queries,....... the wheels are not turning very quickly at this end so far (had the scan early December!) due to the Christmas break and COVID,....... hopefully there will be some meetings this week and I might know more by next week, re biopsy`s etc,...... I know they won`t treat my blocked kidney stone until the biopsy is done. 

On 1/9/2022 at 2:23 PM, Wulfman said:

A fabulous collection , every one a winner !

Wulfman

Thanks Wulfman,..... very kind as ever mate,...... thanks for all the support last year and this year too. 

Edited by tonyot

Wow! You call that "a few?" There are too many for me to count.   :)

Everything is up to your standards, so It's impossible to choose a favourite. I have to say I like the SEAC and RAAF Beauforts and of course, all those Hornets and Mosquitoes. Really nice.

So sorry to hear you're unwell. Take care of yourself and get better - we're here for any support you need. Britmodeller isn't a forum, it's a family.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Tony, great stuff here. What magic you do with your favorite wide, flat brush is simply amazing. I spend hours at night looking up your builds, truly an inspiration to all of us here, thanks.

The Mosquito is my favorite aircraft and you have done an amazing job on the new Airfix kits as well as everybody else's issue of the Mosquito.

I am trying, (with no success) to find your build of the Whitley Mk-V by Fly I think. Any chance you could give me a linky to the build?

So sorry to here of your uninvited guest. I'm a C survivor myself, they can do amazing things these days, I hope they caught yours in time. Best of luck Tony.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 2:53 AM, tonyot said:

On top of everything else,.... it turns out that I`m quite ill too,..... so lets all hope that 2022 proves to be a successful one eh? 

You thoughts are with you, Tony

Martin

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

You thoughts are with you, Tony

Martin

Thanks Martin,...... things are a little easier,..... we thought that it was lung cancer,.... but thankfully it isn`t,..... but it is lung disease,.... plus a few other things! 

On 3/8/2022 at 2:23 AM, Allan31 said:

Hi Tony, great stuff here. What magic you do with your favorite wide, flat brush is simply amazing. I spend hours at night looking up your builds, truly an inspiration to all of us here, thanks.

The Mosquito is my favorite aircraft and you have done an amazing job on the new Airfix kits as well as everybody else's issue of the Mosquito.

I am trying, (with no success) to find your build of the Whitley Mk-V by Fly I think. Any chance you could give me a linky to the build?

So sorry to here of your uninvited guest. I'm a C survivor myself, they can do amazing things these days, I hope they caught yours in time. Best of luck Tony.

Thanks Allan,..... thankfully they have now ruled out lung cancer,....... but it is lung disease plus a few other things.

Glad you like the models mate, it is nice to think that somebody else enjoys them too. Here is a link to the Whitley;

On 1/11/2022 at 1:53 PM, Dermo245 said:

Very impressive collection of builds, well done Tony.
Look after yourself.

Dermot

Cheers Dermot,.... much appreciated mate. 

On 1/14/2022 at 5:33 AM, ColinChipmunkfan said:

A very productive year to your ever high standard Tony. Loved all the Bristol products.  I hope you have better health in 2022. 

Colin 

Thanks Colin,..... glad you like them mate.

Cheers for the well wishes too,.....I must sound like a real hypocondriac,..... sorry everybody!! 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:56 PM, Navy Bird said:

Wow! You call that "a few?" There are too many for me to count.   :)

Everything is up to your standards, so It's impossible to choose a favourite. I have to say I like the SEAC and RAAF Beauforts and of course, all those Hornets and Mosquitoes. Really nice.

So sorry to hear you're unwell. Take care of yourself and get better - we're here for any support you need. Britmodeller isn't a forum, it's a family.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks Bill,.... and thanks for the kind words too mate,.... much appreciated.