Tony`s 2021,....... managed to build a few!

tonyot

1 hour ago, bigbadbadge said:

Tony, I tried to PM you just to let you know that you've in my thoughts too and hoping you can get swift treatment and make a great recovery fella .  Hoping you can have a Merry Christmas Tony. 

All the best wishes 

Chris

Cheers Chris,.... that is very nice of you mate,...... Merry Christmas to you too pal. 

• Like 1

Hi Tony, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good at the moment. I hope the doctor's get on top of things for you soon.

In the meantime, my thoughts are with you.

Best wishes to you and your family and I hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

God Bless mate.

Chris.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cngaero said:

Hi Tony, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good at the moment. I hope the doctor's get on top of things for you soon.

In the meantime, my thoughts are with you.

Best wishes to you and your family and I hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

God Bless mate.

Chris.

Thanks Chris,..... yeah lets hope so eh,...... just get Christmas over and then I may have a fight on my hands! 

Merry Christmas to you too mate,

Cheers

Tony

That is a very impressive body of work for a year, really nice collection you've put together this year. Alongside everyone else, I wish you all the best with your health for 2022 and hope you enjoy the break over Christmas.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 11:27 PM, zebra said:

Incredible modelling output Tony!

Very sorry to hear you're unwell. Hoping you can get through it and recover quickly, you'll have a lot of people on here thinking of you.

Merry Christmas

Julian

Thanks Julian,........ fingers crossed health wise and I appreciate your thoughts mate,..... Merry Christmas to you and yours too. 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:05 PM, Bertie Psmith said:

Good output for the year. Verry impressive. 

Get well soon

Thanks,.. and thanks Bertie,..... much appreciated mate.

6 hours ago, MRMRL said:

That is a very impressive body of work for a year, really nice collection you've put together this year. Alongside everyone else, I wish you all the best with your health for 2022 and hope you enjoy the break over Christmas.

Cheers mate,.... and thanks,..... hope you have a very Merry Christmas too. .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stevehnz said:

There is a lot of WOW in that line up Tony, nice to revisit them.

Take care,

Steve.

Thanks Steve,..... hope you had a lovely Christmas mate? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tonyot said:

Thanks Steve,..... hope you had a lovely Christmas mate? 

Thanks Tony, it wasn't bad once the day arrived & the silliness was put aside, some nice eats & drinks & a lot of relaxing. Hope that yours was OK too.

Steve.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 7:26 PM, stevehnz said:

Thanks Tony, it wasn't bad once the day arrived & the silliness was put aside, some nice eats & drinks & a lot of relaxing. Hope that yours was OK too.

Steve.

Glad to hear it Steve,...... yeah basically the same for us mate,...... how it should be. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Natter said:

A few, he says. How do you manage to fit work and sleep around your modelling?!

Haha,..... I don`t sleep much and lock down helped,..... but to be fair even I was surprised as I`ve cut down on the modelling this year,....... or at least I thought I had!! 

1 hour ago, gazza l said:

Wow! what an impressive output of quality models. I do like the collection of Mosquitoes. 

All the best for 2022

gazza l

Thanks Gazza,..... yeah I caught a bit of a Mossie bug,..... got some more to finish off yet too,....... all the best for 2022 yourself mate,..... I think we are due some good luck eh?

• Like 2

Good grief Tony, you've finished more this year than I have in the past ten! Can't pick a favourite, they're all brilliantly done! 👍

And how you get such superb finishes using brushes like the one in the Buffalo pic goodness only knows! :)

My very best wishes that you are able to quickly defeat the illness and get well soon. Happy, and really hopefully healthy, New Year to you and yours.

Keith

• Like 2

9 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Good grief Tony, you've finished more this year than I have in the past ten! Can't pick a favourite, they're all brilliantly done! 👍

And how you get such superb finishes using brushes like the one in the Buffalo pic goodness only knows! :)

My very best wishes that you are able to quickly defeat the illness and get well soon. Happy, and really hopefully healthy, New Year to you and yours.

Keith

Thanks Keith,.... that is very kind of you mate. Happy New Year to you too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PhantomBigStu said:

Unbelievable output Tony, hope you can get your health sorted in the New Year.

Thanks mate,..... that is very kind of you,..... Happy New Year to you too. 

3 hours ago, Paul J said:

Hi Tony. Despite your misfortune with the flooded cellar, your production rate hasn't dropped. Very  nice work as usual. 

Thanks Paul,..... the flooded cellar is the least of our troubles mate,....... glad you like them...... cheers. 

6 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Smashing builds Tony. Hope your treatment goes well in 2022.

Regards,

Adrian

Thanks Adrian,..... much appreciated on both counts mate. 

Managed to build a few ??? Really ???

Wonderfull job my friend !! that's an impressive collection...

I see more Malta's birds down the pîpe !!! Mmmmh Lovely !!!

Congratulations Tony !!

:partytime::partytime::partytime:

And happy new year !! Full of styrene !!

Sorry to hear the sad news, I catched up with the comments and saw it !!

Best wishes of a quick recovery...

Let me know when you have some news !!

Sincerely.

CC

• Haha 1