MiG-23MF Polish Air Force Trumpeter 1:32

Excellent as ever.  I made this kit about 9 or 10 years ago, for me the fit was excellent I had no difficulty with it. Perhaps the moulds haven't aged well. Did you get a correction for the nose? I read it was wrong but I wasn't sure myself. Yours looks way better than mine I did a Polish one as well. No idea where this is now I have moved house many times since I last saw mine.spacer.png

Edited by Deano353
Spelling mistake.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deano353 said:

Doskonała jak zawsze. Zrobiłem ten zestaw około 9 lub 10 lat temu, dla mnie dopasowanie było doskonałe, nie miałem z nim żadnych trudności. Być może pleśnie nie postarzały się dobrze. Czy dostałeś korektę nosa? Przeczytałem, że to było złe, ale sam nie byłem pewien. Twój wygląda o wiele lepiej niż mój Ja też zrobiłem polską. Nie mam pojęcia, gdzie to jest teraz, wiele razy przeprowadzałem się do domu, odkąd ostatnio widziałem swój.spacer.png

I build this one straight out from the box + aftermarket decals.

8 minutes ago, Deano353 said:

Are you making any big scale Tomcats in the future? Just asking as I've seen so many of your 32nd models and they're impressive. 

Of course, I will be making the F-14 if someone places such an order.
I have already made several F-14 models, you can probably see them on the forum.

51 minutes ago, Koralik64 said:

Of course, I will be making the F-14 if someone places such an order.
I have already made several F-14 models, you can probably see them on the forum.

Ah I see, I will have a look thanks. I didn't realise you were making them to order, just thought you must have the worlds biggest display shelf lol.