1/32 decal suggestions

npb748r

I'm starting to work on building from my stash rather than buying new as I'm not getting any younger and I am getting poorer !!  I've realised I should have thought more than just buying kits at the time of purchase - I've pulled out the 1/32 Trumpeter F/A-18F and the 1/32 F-117.   I wanted to build the F/A-18F as a RAAF aircraft, Ronin used to produce decals but they are out of production. The kit decals on the F117 are a bit plain and Caracal produced decals that are now out of production. Having search the auction sites for a month with nothing coming up I'm moving to plan B. The kit decals will have to do for the F-117 but I thought there must be some modern RAAF decals for any other aircraft that I could partial use however I've not managed to find anything. Any suggestion, I'm hoping my searching skills have let me down rather than nothing has been produced !!

thanks in advance

neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably too late since you've already sourced some, but these seem to be available:

https://roningraphicsaustralia.com/shop/ols/categories/132-decals

Although I can't see any UK/European distributors so they would probably take their own sweet time to get here.