Welcome

Julien

Thanks for the welcome, Julien - and thanks for setting this up! I've been a member here since 2007, so I go back to nearly the beginning, I guess. I have a few build threads lurking around in the archives too (assuming they're still there).

Some folks may already be aware, but in October 2021, I took the decision to leave my day job and focus on KLP Publishing full-time. This means more new book releases more often, and there are some pretty cool plans already in place for 2022. Before that, though, I need to get through a major house move in mid-January, which I'm definitely not looking forward to! However, the new digs will be a much better base of operations not just for KLP, but my family too.

So, stay tuned for more news and information as it comes to hand! I recommend subscribing to our blog for this, but I will also be posting news here going forward.

https://www.klp.com.au/blog/

Kev

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HK_sends said:

Looking forward to seeing what you have for us in the future!

Best of Luck with your move and with KLP!

Cheers!🍻

-HK sends

Thank you, sir! 2022 should be our biggest year yet, in all senses of the word, and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in once the dust settles after our move.

Kev