Finnish Leopard - colour help please

pigsty

Next on the bench is a Leopard 2A4 to be done in Finnish splinter camouflage, using Echelon's 1/35 decals.  I'm having a spot of bother with their colour suggestions.  The near-black is fine but the two greens look far too dark.  They want FS 34077 and FS 34102 - I know these are only approximations, but even so, 34102 is the lighter green in the old USAF Vietnam scheme and the colour used on the real thing looks a lot lighter and a bit yellower.  Much the same goes for the other one.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?  Ideally from the Humbrol range or Tamiya or Revell, but I can work from a decently accurate standardised colour and explain it with weathering.  The dark green's not NATO green, is it?

Hataka do a specific modern Finnish colour set in both red and orange types: lacquer and acrylic.  This is probably your best bet.  Tamiya and Humbrol are by and large unmatched generic colours.  Revell do make an attempt at matching many of their colours, but none are matched to Finnish colours - which do not seen to conform to RAL or FS codification.

spacer.png  spacer.png

IPMS Sweden came up with this chart for mixing from various brands and do assign FS numbers.

18 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

IPMS Sweden came up with this chart for mixing from various brands and do assign FS numbers.

Thanks for that.  I knew about Hataka's stuff, but it's expensive and I much prefer enamels.  FS numbers (even rough ones) would be great - though there doesn't seem to be a chart in your post, just the material from the side of the Hataka box.  I've checked good old IPMS Stockholm and they seem to have only Ilmavoimat colours.  Was something else meant to be there?