DCS Lancaster project in the works as a mod. Quicks Dams raid video.

NoSG0

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/288121-project-lancaster/

How you can help:

"We are looking for any help we can! With this being a community mod, we are looking for help from the community, weather this be directly helping out with the coding and modelling or just spreading the word, we need your help. If you do have something to assist us with the then the discord is the way to do it, We appreciated any reference images and all of the support we receive from the community and we are looking for people with experience in coding LUA or C based languages to help out with the coding of the mod!
Feel free to contact me on discord at the tag Scooby#2794"

Would be great to fly with 7 friends in a Lanc.

I wish them luck.

Edited by NoSG0
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NoSG0 said:

Would be great to fly with 7 friends in a Lanc.

I'd just be happy to have 7 friends at my age! :lol:

I've just been reading your development newsletter as it happens.  Very interesting technical stuff :) I'm totally hopeless with anything you need help with though, but I thought I'd say hello :bye:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not my project.

I just thought that given the membership here, that there may be someone who can help them with info or who knows, maybe there is a programmer/coder here as well.

I understand about 7 friends. I am in the same boat, but hey, if the mod is completed, it may be possible to round up 7 Britmodellers for a crew. 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wow, I had no idea this was in the works, exciting times ahead indeed for DCS, Early access Apache should not be far away now either, glad I paid for that upfront.

Lanc engines from inside sound spot on, love the exhaust flames effect, great modelling on the bombing systems already and watching that guy walk the bombs across the target was fun in a strange kind of way !!, very keen to try this mod out in the future, hope it gets multiplayer crew? Hope they do a Dambuster and model the bouncing bomb too :)

• Like 1

On 03/12/2021 at 21:11, NoSG0 said:

Not my project.

I just thought that given the membership here, that there may be someone who can help them with info or who knows, maybe there is a programmer/coder here as well.

I understand about 7 friends. I am in the same boat, but hey, if the mod is completed, it may be possible to round up 7 Britmodellers for a crew. 🙂

I'd be happy to be a part of a DCS Britmodeller Lancaster crew 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • NoSG0 changed the title to DCS Lancaster project in the works as a mod. Any info for tugmaster?
  • 2 months later...
  • NoSG0 changed the title to DCS Lancaster project in the works as a mod. Wing panels
  • 3 months later...

Dams raid re enactment. I think DCS stuggles a bit with night video but I still enjoyed this. That take off run with the engine song was so nice.

Edit: should start ok, they cleaned it up.  Adjust quality to 1080P if you can.

Edited by NoSG0
  • Like 1

• NoSG0 changed the title to DCS Lancaster project in the works as a mod. Quicks Dams raid video.
  • 9 months later...