LOST IN SPACE SERIES 3

RACETRACK

Hello, everyone its been a while.

Series 3 has opened with strong episode and were halfway through ep 2 when the sandman came calling to remind me of my 4.00 am wakeup  call. 

So far its very promising and way better than series 1. This re-imagining is in my opinion very good. Now if they could do Voyage to the bottom of the sea....( forget seaquest dsv)...

• Like 1

Afraid I have to disagree with you, here. I am three episodes in and I'm not liking it much so far. The kids are all utterly perfect in every way and can do anything they attempt with (apparently) minimal effort. The writing could be a lot better. Hopefully it will pick up in later episodes, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Having said all that, it is MILES ahead of Star Trek Discovery Season 3 (utter, utter "woke" cobblers, for the most part). 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.

i'll stick with Lost in space as i'm invested and the other half enjoys it, yep the kids are too perfect but i'm eager to see the show out.

Kurtzman Trek, is just bad news. Can't stand Discovery and cannot believe how they degraded Pickard. Shame.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, RACETRACK said:

i'll stick with Lost in space as i'm invested and the other half enjoys it, yep the kids are too perfect but i'm eager to see the show out.

Kurtzman Trek, is just bad news. Can't stand Discovery and cannot believe how they degraded Pickard. Shame.

But on the other hand...   Ranger Seven of Nine.....   😛