Eduard 1/48 Spitfire MK.IIa

Andy J

28 minutes ago, mark.au said:

Very nice indeed Andy, I’ll be happy if mine turns out as well as this.  Yours was also a strong WIP thread too, a pleasure to follow along with.

Thanks Mark I enjoy doing the wip threads even when things don't always go to plan. Infact if it hadn't been for the wip when I had the decal issue I would have probably put the Spitfire on the shelf of doom never to be seen again 🙂. You're doing great work with your build Mark and I'm certain by the time you finish you'll have a superb looking Spitfire on your bench. Thanks for following along mate much appreciated 👍

Cracking job; what a beauty!  It’s been very enjoyable to follow this thread from the start to the finish and it’s great to see how nicely the build has come together. 

Thanks, 

JRK

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jackroadkill said:

Cracking job; what a beauty!  It’s been very enjoyable to follow this thread from the start to the finish and it’s great to see how nicely the build has come together. 

Thanks, 

JRK

Thanks JRK I appreciate your comment and help and advice during the build. Time for the next one methinks 😉👍

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

Excellent - what will it be?

I fancy a crack at this kit mate 

spacer.png

I will start a wip in due course 🙂👍

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, jackroadkill said:

Fantastic!  I'll look forward to that, sir.

No problem mate I should be making a start tomorrow 👍 

• Like 1