Why? - just for fun and don't require an answer.

bootneck

17 hours ago, Circloy said:

As I get older I see more and more reports concerning the deaths of members of groups I was familiar with in the past and wonder

'Why haven't I seen any reports linked to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?'

Last I heard they all moved to South America in the 60's  and formed a commune.

• Haha 3

Two parter;

Why am I so inept in labelling my storage boxes?

Why am I so inept at keeping a good record of what's in my storage boxes?

Explain; last week I spent, literally, hours looking for a certain size, shape and style of box containing fleece and other materials which I needed. I couldn't find it so I ordered a new piece of fleece.

Friday, I had to clear my hall for the gas-man to service the boiler. I moved boxes. One large red box said 'scrap kits'. Its a bit heavy. I opened it and there was the fleece! A further search found the 'fleece' box with the scrap kits but un labelled. I'd swopped the contents over. But my spread sheet for kits still said, 'scrap kits - big red box, in hall'

All corrected now

Why did I not exercise more restraint when perusing eBay this evening?  I mean, I didn't previously own an academy G-14, and £10.06 was a very good price, but why, modelling deities of your choice, WHY?

Lidl - Why only Christmas themed Sandwiches? Didn't you stop to think that we're going to get enough Turkey, Stuffing, cranberry's etc in five days time to last us until next Dec.

Edited by Circloy
spelling

Why doesn’t the second hand price of some old clunker models fall through the floor when a new mould comes out?  Eg the 1/32 Revell Mirage 111 and Italeri new mould.   I would have guessed you would struggle to give an old Revell one away. I must be missing something 

• Like 2

Why, when you select subtitles on the tv, are they displayed in the middle of the screen.

A foreign language film has the subtitles displayed at the bottom, so why aren’t they?

Graham