NEW FROM ARMA HOBBY 1/72 P-51B/C Mustang plus Wildcat Combo

TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Arma Hobby will release the new 1/72 P-51B/C Mustang 2nd week in December 2021 should hopefully be here before Christmas.

https://www.tigerhobbies.co.uk/product/arma-hobby-1-72-p-51-b-c-mustang-expert-ah70038/

Arma Hobby 1/72 Wildcat Combo with Carrier Decks

https://www.tigerhobbies.co.uk/product/arma-hobby-1-72-fm-1-fm-2-wildcat-combo-deluxe-set-ah70050/

Yes these are expensive, but take 1/72 WW2 Fighters to a new level plus are also fully licensed with Boeing and Northrop Grumman.

I do think this is the next thing to come along an bite us in the rear, there are many kits out there of US Subjects that are not covered by Licenses, and the aircraft companies are coming for their wonga. 

I agree that Arma Hobby kits are very good indeed,  However this is because they have studied their subjects closely, and have discussed them with people who know the subjects fully.  Being fully licenced does not mean a thing as far as accuracy or quality is concerned, just that the companies are permitting you to use what they claim as trademarks without threatening to sue.

Where did i mention the license has anything to do with accuracy, i stated plus are also fully licensed with Boeing and Northrop Grumman it just a statement of fact, but this does have to do with the price.

An expert Hurricane set is £19.99 RRP at Tiger Hobbies

Wildcat Expert set is £23.99

The P51 Expert set is £26.49 

We have been told by ARMA that good amount of the extra expense is due to the fact ARMA have to pay Boeing for the P-51 and Northrop Grumman for the Wildcat. 

• Like 1