Canso RCAF A9750 Yarmouth,Nova Scotia 1942-43. 1/72, Kit Academy

1.            Thank you so much for posting the photos of this excellent model. I am always happy to see aircraft in which I am intensely interested replicated in such a masterly manner!

2.            I have a total of 11 photos of this particular aircraft – Canso A, serial 9750, code letters DZ.A, 162 (Bomber Reconnaissance) Squadron, RCAF – during this time frame. Should yourself or anybody else out there like to have them, just PM me and I will send them along.

Carl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carl V said:

1.            Thank you so much for posting the photos of this excellent model. I am always happy to see aircraft in which I am intensely interested replicated in such a masterly manner!

2.            I have a total of 11 photos of this particular aircraft – Canso A, serial 9750, code letters DZ.A, 162 (Bomber Reconnaissance) Squadron, RCAF – during this time frame. Should yourself or anybody else out there like to have them, just PM me and I will send them along.

Carl

Thank you for your information.

I am happy that you like my model.

Alain

Very  nice and inspiring. I have  an unmade  kit by Minicraft to 1/144th and this scheme could be a contender  for it for sure.

Carl V: I could be interested in the photo offer to help .

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Paul J said:

Very  nice and inspiring. I have  an unmade  kit by Minicraft to 1/144th and this scheme could be a contender  for it for sure.

Carl V: I could be interested in the photo offer to help .

I hope it inspire you.

Alain