ONE Seat, ONE Engine, ONE War (WW2), ONE Scale (1/72), - ONE 2023 GB Proposal ***Reborn***

Paul821

0733c4b5-bec4-4f59-9370-0ab34edf64a8.jpe
One of my Christmas presents, every fighter that ever flew up to 1994. Fast as tic reference. No end of interesting subject  that I’ve never seen before. it is quite literally a table buster, I’m afraid of dropping it on the cat ( or more likely myself)

Should allow for some nicely quirky builds for the GB.

Edited by Marklo

• 6 months later...
On 02/12/2021 at 12:54, vppelt68 said:

Maybe this will hit the stores before this GB begins, I bet you this is esoteric enough! https://www.scalemates.com/kits/az-model-az7241-vlmyrsky-i--100573

Great choice, but I went for the ancient CMK resin version

IMG_6230

I've been finding lots of obscure stuff in the stash, it's choosing that's going to be the problem :giggle:

Cheers Pat

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JOCKNEY said:

I've been finding lots of obscure stuff in the stash, it's choosing that's going to be the problem :giggle:

Cheers Pat

I have noticed that! You seem to possess an attic full of model kits I have never heard of, of subjects I have never heard of either :rofl2:

V-P

• Haha 1

147-AC581-9-A05-40-C9-AFBD-31573874-CF9-I’ve been shopping…. I’m now thinking I’d do one of each of the combatant nations, but not repeat the mistakes  from attempting to do 16 me109s for last years GB. So I’ll hit all the main nations but won’t do everyone of them.

Which means I need something American, Italian and Polish at least. Oh and of course French.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2022 at 14:27, Marklo said:

147-AC581-9-A05-40-C9-AFBD-31573874-CF9-I’ve been shopping…. I’m now thinking I’d do one of each of the combatant nations, but not repeat the mistakes  from attempting to do 16 me109s for last years GB. So I’ll hit all the main nations but won’t do everyone of them.

Which means I need something American, Italian and Polish at least. Oh and of course French.

Absolutely keep it nice and simple :whistle:

• Like 1