Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More (gold and Silver wings take two)IN THE BUNFIGHT !

On 10/4/2022 at 1:31 PM, fightersweep said:

Good man! Maybe a brace of Siskins for the GB then?

At the moment a Hawker Fury and Nimrod are the joint favourites for me.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This one's lagging a little in the early stages of the bunfight, sadly. I find that fact, and the relatively small number of signups, a little surprising actually, since it's a fairly large and varied area. I wonder if it's a case of there being little interest in this era, or (from my impression at least) it's relatively badly represented in kit form; and that often in limited run or resin form. Though as money usually talks, those two reasons are probably one and the same. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ngantek said:

This one's lagging a little in the early stages of the bunfight, sadly. I find that fact, and the relatively small number of signups, a little surprising actually, since it's a fairly large and varied area. I wonder if it's a case of there being little interest in this era, or (from my impression at least) it's relatively badly represented in kit form; and that often in limited run or resin form. Though as money usually talks, those two reasons are probably one and the same. 

It happens with bunfights, Im away from home at the moment but will get the cheering section out tomorrow and give this the old college try as they say. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Col. (Co-Host)

3. @dnl42

4. @bigbadbadge

5. @Jb65rams

6. @malpaso

7. @Robert Stuart

8. @LorenSharp

9. @fightersweep

10. @TonyW

11. @Pin

12. @JOCKNEY

12a. @John Masters

14. @zebra

15. @Toryu

16. @CliffB

17.  @2996 Victor

18. @TEMPESTMK5

19. @Ray S

20. @Wez

21. @TimJ

22. @galgos

23. @Marklo

24. @zegeye

25. @MarkSH

26. @Bobby No Mac

27.  @alt-92

28. @Old Man

29. @Colin W

🏴‍☠️ 30. @vppelt68
31. @Ngantek

32. @Redstaff

Just a friendly reminder to everyone voting is open. Please vote for your favorite builds. I do hope this is one ? 

Hello everyone … Once again it is time for us to gather and unleash horrible jokes and let loose the flying buns. Yes you guessed it its the annual bunfight and we are looking for more votes. So far were a few shy if the minimum cut-off. So please remember to vote, get a family member to join the Firum and VOTE.  Encourage other members to vote, the voting is open to all members of the forum. Its not just for us regulars down here in the giggling academy. 

@Col.

@dnl42

@bigbadbadge

@Jb65rams

@malpaso

@Robert Stuart

@LorenSharp

@fightersweep

@TonyW

@Pin

@JOCKNEY

@John Masters

@zebra

@Toryu

@CliffB

@2996 Victor

@TEMPESTMK5

@Ray S

@Wez

@TimJ

@galgos

@Marklo

@zegeye

@MarkSH

@Bobby No Mac

@alt-92

@Old Man

@Colin W

@vppelt68

@Ngantek

@Redstaff

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ray S said:

My vote is in, but still undecided what to build when we get through!

Ray

1 hour ago, Redstaff said:

Already done 

Let's hope we get through 

Ian 😀 

37 minutes ago, galgos said:

Voted yesterday, disappointed with the position in the bunfight so far but live in hopes! 
Max 

Just now, John Masters said:

I've got the new KP models DH.9A from 49 Sqn, Helwan, 1925...

We are all hoping, if enough of us do so maybe we’ll get in ? I am looking forward to seeing any/all builds even if not in this build. Maybe a notation that the kit was originally destined for the build. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

We are all hoping, if enough of us do so maybe we’ll get in ? I am looking forward to seeing any/all builds even if not in this build. Maybe a notation that the kit was originally destined for the build. 

Hopefully we'll get through, but tbh this build and the go large one are the only 2 that interest me this year. If these dont get through, I'll have to choose something to build my self. Planes, tanks and boats don't interest me at all any more I'm afraid, so cars or nothing for me, and options are scarce this year 

Ian 😀 

• Like 2

There's so much variety of lovely shapes and vibrant colours within the subjects of this GB it'll make for a highlight in the GB calendar B) 

• Thanks 1

Ok everyone its working we’re in the hunt officially as we are in a three way tie for the last position. Get everyone to vote that you know as Im not rich like @modelling minion and cant pay you £20 !

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Haha 2

Fingers are permanently crossed, but being new to this bunfight malarky, tell me how I go about voting tactically, ie how to change from one option to another, and can I vote multiple times for one option? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galgos said:

Fingers are permanently crossed, but being new to this bunfight malarky, tell me how I go about voting tactically, ie how to change from one option to another, and can I vote multiple times for one option? 

You can vote a total of 6 times at any given time. If you opt to tactical vote it will change your previous 6 votes unless some are the same. The system wont allow you to vote 6 times a day and let you build up numbers.