Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More (gold and Silver wings take two)IN THE BUNFIGHT !

Good to see this one kicking off again Dennis,

I have a few that fit the bill Pyro (Impact) 1/48 Bristol Bulldog would be first choice but there's also a Whitley, Shark, Swordfish, Sunderland, Tiger Moth and even two locomotives that would be in the time frame (a Harrow Class (built in 1935) and City of Truro (retired in 1931)).

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarkSH said:

Good to see this one kicking off again Dennis,

I have a few that fit the bill Pyro (Impact) 1/48 Bristol Bulldog would be first choice but there's also a Whitley, Shark, Swordfish, Sunderland, Tiger Moth and even two locomotives that would be in the time frame (a Harrow Class (built in 1935) and City of Truro (retired in 1931)).

Cheers,

Mark.

Those all sound good, hopefully we get this through next year. 

5 hours ago, Bobby No Mac said:

Absolutely no idea what I would build but it's an interesting period of history that conversely I know very little about... but I really like the educational aspect of GBs like this. I'm in!

Welcome to the build sir. 

• Like 1

Definitely still interested --- it's pretty much my favorite patch, and just about my whole stash.

I agree with broadening the scope to bring in more people, a general 'anything between 1919/1939' will still keep the focus where desired.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Man said:

Definitely still interested --- it's pretty much my favorite patch, and just about my whole stash.

I agree with broadening the scope to bring in more people, a general 'anything between 1919/1939' will still keep the focus where desired.....

Welcome aboard again, hopefully by widening the scope we can pull in more votes come November. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dennis, I have just revisited your original thread only to find that you have moved on and created this.  Like many others I was disappointed when the Silver Wings didn't get through the Bunfight so please sign me up for the new one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colin W said:

Hi Dennis, I have just revisited your original thread only to find that you have moved on and created this.  Like many others I was disappointed when the Silver Wings didn't get through the Bunfight so please sign me up for the new one. 

Welcome aboard with you in @ 29 that leaves us down to just one more needed. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Come on Dennis, break out the pom poms and encourage some more participants. 

:partytime:

cheers Pat 

Oh we have almost a year to get one more. I think it will happen. Though if someone wanted to mention it in the other areas of the forum I wont say anything. :wicked:

I’ll start cheering after the Holidays. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More (gold and Silver wings take two)IN THE BUNFIGHT !
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I thought I'd put my name down for this already, but apparently not! This is right up my street, tons of stuff I'd love to do from this era. I'm in!

A little incentive for others:

De_Havilland_DH88_Comet.jpg

kyosho.jpg

203590-13684-20-pristine.jpg

Savoia-Marchetti_S.55_felsz%C3%A1ll%C3%A

deliveryService?id=NASM-A19750840000-NAS

'If that don't move you, you just dead!'

Cheers,

Andy

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ngantek said:

I thought I'd put my name down for this already, but apparently not! This is right up my street, tons of stuff I'd love to do from this era. I'm in!

A little incentive for others:

De_Havilland_DH88_Comet.jpg

kyosho.jpg

203590-13684-20-pristine.jpg

Savoia-Marchetti_S.55_felsz%C3%A1ll%C3%A

deliveryService?id=NASM-A19750840000-NAS

'If that don't move you, you just dead!'

Cheers,

Andy

All are great choices Andy, my favorites would be the H-1, or Schneider racers. Ive added you to the list and welcome aboard.