Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More (gold and Silver wings take two)IN THE BUNFIGHT !

Hello Everyone.... Shall we give this one a second try ? If yes Im proposing the Golden wings of Aviation group build take two. This would cover anything Aviation related. Starting from 12 November 1918, 24 hours after the Armistice went into effect. It will end 24 hours prior to September 1st 1939. Any aircraft used, designed, or operated by any Nation’s Military. This would include World War One aircraft still being used in this timeframe. Also includes World War Two aircraft that were into the advanced testing phase or in squadron use as of August of 1939.

This build does include civilian aircraft types as well. Want to build a Spirit of St.Louis or maybe Amelia Earhart’s aircraft those both count. All civilian airliners used in this era would count. The aircraft used by explorers such as Admiral Byrd also qualify. Not to mention any civilian types that were pressed into military service in places like Spain, Ethiopia, and China among other locations.
        I have decide to add other modes of travel and military equipment. So the options are now expanded to Automotive, Tractors, Railroad, Ships, and Armor of the period. Please ask if you have questions, I will research it and let you know if it qualifies. One offs and odd examples greatly encouraged to be built. If there is an written example, blueprint, or a prototype of something I will pretty much allow it.

If anyone is interested in co-hosting please say so. 

1. corsairfoxfouruncle (Host)

2. @Col. (Co-Host)

3. @dnl42

4. @bigbadbadge

5. @Jb65rams

6. @malpaso

7. @Robert Stuart

8. @LorenSharp

9. @fightersweep

10. @TonyW

11. @Pin

12. @JOCKNEY

12a. @John Masters

14. @zebra

15. @Toryu

16. @CliffB

17.  @2996 Victor

18. @TEMPESTMK5

19. @Ray S

20. @Wez

21. @TimJ

22. @galgos

23. @Marklo

24. @zegeye

25. @MarkSH

26. @Bobby No Mac

27.  @alt-92

28. @Old Man

29. @Colin W

🏴‍☠️ 30. @vppelt68
31. @Ngantek

32. @Redstaff

♦️♦️Just a reminder for anyone interested dont forget to vote♦️♦️

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 3

I'm still definitely up for this one please Dennis.

Given that we fell short this year, would you consider expanding the scope to include non-aviation subjects (i.e. make it a broader 'Between the Wars' GB)?

Full disclosure:  I've got some lovely Golden Age car kits in my stash!

Cheers

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yes, please, Dennis!

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CliffB said:

I'm still definitely up for this one please Dennis.

Given that we fell short this year, would you consider expanding the scope to include non-aviation subjects (i.e. make it a broader 'Between the Wars' GB)?

Full disclosure:  I've got some lovely Golden Age car kits in my stash!

Cheers

🧐 Hmmmm You present a good point Cliff ? I had not considered this before, vintage auto’s, Rail Locomotives, Naval and Steam passenger Ships of this era. A very nice time to build a U.S.S. Arizona or H.M.S. Hood in their refit of the 20’s or 30’s. Does anyone have a thought on expanding, either pro or con ? 

Dennis

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Does anyone have a thought on expanding, either pro or con ? 

Great idea. That'll make it broader and more entertaining - and the chances of getting through the bunfight increase!

Proposal for the title:  - Golden Wings and Silver Ghosts

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

🧐 Hmmmm You present a good point Cliff ? I had not considered this before, vintage auto’s, Rail Locomotives, Naval and Steam passenger Ships of this era. A very nice time to build a U.S.S. Arizona or H.M.S. Hood in their refit of the 20’s or 30’s. Does anyone have a thought on expanding, either pro or con ? 

Dennis

Works for me Dennis. An even greater chance to thin the stash 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Dennis

Sounds great! :speak_cool:

• Like 1

• Corsairfoxfouruncle changed the title to Classic wings, Cars, Ships, and More (gold and Silver wings take two)
4 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good afternoon Dennis 

Add my name to the list please ..

Best Regards 

Patrice 

2 hours ago, Ray S said:

Count me in please. Increasing the scope sounds good to me, but I will do a wingy item.

Ray

Welcome aboard Gentlemen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1