Hello from Adelaide,South Australia

Npal21

Hi all, 

My name is Nick and have been in and out of the model for the last 5 or 6 years. Only in the last year I've taken it back up as my full time hobby. 

I build allied ww2 afv's and have just started to explore allied soft skin vehicles. I have a passion for the churchill and sherman tanks, also bedford and scammell trucks.  

I have almost finished a Churchill mk.v from afv club. It has been a 6 month + build but due to work commitments and moving house I have only just set the bench up again. Will try to post a picture when I figure out how.

• Like 5

Nick, you've come to the right place. Another AFV modeller and a Sherman fan as well. What's not to like. Welcome aboard mate and enjoy yourself. Ask questions if you need to as there are many on here who can help.

John.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Greetings from the other (hotter and humd) side of Oz. As another modeller of allied ww2 armour/vehicles, mostly british and commonwealth, you will find lots of goodies from ibg, afv club and gecko in recent times. Certainly not cheap but quite detailed and top quality in my opinion.

• Like 1