Build List - Matchbox '50th Anniversary' Group Build (08 Jan - 19 Jun 2022)

Hi @Rabbit Leader and @JOCKNEY,

given that Enzo has extended the end date, could you add me with another entry, please? Even though I'm still Buffalo-ing (and it might yet be finished in time, Pat!!!). This time, I'm putting forward PK-31, the Curtiss P-40N Warhawk.

Many thanks and best regards,

Mark

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Hi @Rabbit Leader and @JOCKNEY,

given that Enzo has extended the end date, could you add me with another entry, please? Even though I'm still Buffalo-ing (and it might yet be finished in time, Pat!!!). This time, I'm putting forward PK-31, the Curtiss P-40N Warhawk.

Many thanks and best regards,

Mark

Hi Mark

Feel free to start a new build thread if you haven’t done so already.

The very best of luck with it and your Buffalo completion.  :fingerscrossed:

Cheers Pat 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Mark

Feel free to start a new build thread if you haven’t done so already.

The very best of luck with it and your Buffalo completion.  :fingerscrossed:

Cheers Pat 

Thanks, Pat :) coming right up!!!

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

• Enzo the Magnificent changed the title to Build List - Matchbox '50th Anniversary' Group Build (08 Jan - 19 Jun 2022)
  • 2 weeks later...

My HMS Duke of York snuck in a couple of hours before the deadline if you want to change the status to complete please.

Thanks for all your work on this GB.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope this hasn’t been answered before, but do we have a definitive list of what was built?

VERY enjoyable build and thanks to hosts and all those positive comments from participants 😊

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Adrian Hills said:

Hope this hasn’t been answered before, but do we have a definitive list of what was built?

VERY enjoyable build and thanks to hosts and all those positive comments from participants 😊

Hi Adrian 

Dave is working on this herculean task as we speak and will update us all when he's cracked it.

Cheers Pat

• Like 2

With sincere apologies for my lack of GB input over a number of weeks, however I'm so glad / relieved to say that the Matchbox GB Build list on Page 1 is now finally updated! 

Very well done to all participants. This GB has been totally massive and the see of 'green entries' which denote completed builds in Gallery so beautifully highlights.  

Now to pen some final words in the chat section. 

Cheers and kindest regards.. Dave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

With sincere apologies for my lack of GB input over a number of weeks, however I'm so glad / relieved to say that the Matchbox GB Build list on Page 1 is now finally updated! 

Very well done to all participants. This GB has been totally massive and the see of 'green entries' which denote completed builds in Gallery so beautifully highlights.  

Now to pen some final words in the chat section. 

Cheers and kindest regards.. Dave 

Could I just point out that my build of PK-73 Panther shows my name in black , but I completed the kit and posted to the gallery on 17th March,  so can it please be greened-off ?

Many thanks

Edited by rs2man
Updated info
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rs2man said:

Could I just point out that my build of PK-73 Panther shows my name in black , but I completed the kit and posted to the gallery on 17th March,  so can it please be greened-off ?

Many thanks

Now fixed, apologies for that. There may be a few more errors and omissions so if I’ve missed something please let me know. @vppelt68, your link has been corrected as well (how late was that?). 
Cheers.. Dave 

• Haha 2