1/35 Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog

Here is my recently finished 1/35 Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog. I’m still relatively new to modelling and especially armour modelling. It was my first time trying some new techniques and I’m quite proud as to how it came out. Still lots of improvements to be made but I had so much fun making it!

Cheers,

Tom

spacer.png

e6Ur8xC.jpg
1btPpDR.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by 45DegreesModelling
  • Like 36

VERY nicely done, Tom. My first ever tank was this one aswell, bought at Beatties in St. Johns Precinct way in 1979 !! - keep the great work coming matey... All the best from an ex-pat Scouser.

Ian.

• Like 1

Nice work on the painting & weathering.

The periscope glass on the commanders cupola would, I think, look more realistic painted in a much darker shade. Maybe gloss Panzer Grey or NATO black.

Pete

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I‘m new to the forum so I‘m hoping to post my build photos as well as the finished products.

Pete, I think you’re right, the periscope glass was a bit of an after thought if I’m being honest. 

Tom

1 hour ago, Geo1966 said:

How about a coat of Tamiya Smoke. It is translucent and i find it pretty good for periscopes.

https://www.tamiya.com/english/products/81519/index.htm

George

I‘ll grab some of that next time I go to the model shop. Thanks for the suggestion. 

• 3 weeks later...