Nothing " Ventura'd" nothing gained.

stevej60

Hi folk's another build long overdue a finish is a boxing picked up cheap of Revell's Ventura,this has the option

of a RCAF operated machine and here is where I got to in the summer.

20211117_195658

• Like 9

14 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Great stuff Steve, I've got one of these (unstarted) it's a big blooming model so look forward to seeing you finish this one.

Cheers Pat 

Thank's Pat I'm itching to get back to my model builds probably get some time this weekend trying to get this project done for

Christmas for my Grandsons visit but never seem to have much time these day's!

This is a great kit Steve, and it looks like you have it well in hand. I've civilianised one in a postwar South American style and another one is well on the way as a full conversion to an L18 Lodestar passenger plane. 

They are both on hold and candidates for the KUTA process. I stopped for a break and a change, and..... You know how that goes 😊

Any Lockheed Twin is alright by me and I'm looking forward to seeing this one progress 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rob Lyttle said:

This is a great kit Steve, and it looks like you have it well in hand. I've civilianised one in a postwar South American style and another one is well on the way as a full conversion to an L18 Lodestar passenger plane. 

They are both on hold and candidates for the KUTA process. I stopped for a break and a change, and..... You know how that goes 😊

Any Lockheed Twin is alright by me and I'm looking forward to seeing this one progress 

Thank's Rob,as you now know there's a certain project eating into me time at the moment so progress is non existant on this to be honest

it only needs a few sessions to do the wheels etc are ready to go on.

• Like 1