hello Dears,

A secret of this size cannot be saved for so long...

Here's the next project of our dear Alien !!

Stunning is'nt it ?? Once finished in 1/72 scale, this would be called modelling at its best...

264234664_1727824760892856_8185792477185427157_n

As we did'nt wanted to disturb this great huge project, Speaking about melted rivettery is stricly forbidden....

Of course, he will receive the clever assistance of @general melchett, knowing that Baldrick is testing some way to represent the burned out fabric....

Let's support this wonderful project !!

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

12 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

hello Dears,

Stunning is'nt it ?? Once finished in 1/72 scale, this would be called modelling at its best...

CC if you think I am going to scratch build a 1/72 Zeppelin and then set fire to it, you are madder than Mad Mac McMelchett, @general melchett's not so much talked about cousin and winner of this year's Much Snivelling-in-the-Swamp all comers Village Fruitcake competition. :mental:(Word is that Lady M was particularly upset when her entry of a particularly succulent and large bara brith was disqualified on the grounds that it was not that sort of fruitcake competition.)

Martian 👽

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Martian said:

CC if you think I am going to scratch build a 1/72 Zeppelin and then set fire to it, you are madder than Mad Mac McMelchett👽

Yes, it is perhaps best to do it in a smaller scale, to minimize the chance of the conflagration getting out of control and destroying your burrow (of whatever else it is that you Martians call home).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, billn53 said:

Yes, it is perhaps best to do it in a smaller scale, to minimize the chance of the conflagration getting out of control and destroying your burrow (of whatever else it is that you Martians call home).

Mrs Martian has just informed me that we can consider the project cancelled as she is not having me set fire to hydrogen in, or anywhere near Martian Towers. The nearest she considers remotely safe is the Naughty Corner and we don't want to go upsetting CC do we? I mean, he would be homeless, if not a little singed.

Disappointed of Mars 👽

• Haha 9

13 minutes ago, billn53 said:

Like this?

diy-bad.jpg

Just so. Hang on a minute! Isn't that that loony from that Ancient Aliens program? And before anyone starts; the  first person to mention this alien's "Big Birthday" gets a good blurglecruncheoning, the second person gets two and so on. We Martians do not welcome Birthdays and are hyper-sensitive about them.

Martian the Young 👽

• Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Martian said:

Mrs Martian has just informed me that we can consider the project cancelled as she is not having me set fire to hydrogen in, or anywhere near Martian Towers. The nearest she considers remotely safe is the Naughty Corner and we don't want to go upsetting CC do we? I mean, he would be homeless, if not a little singed.

Disappointed of Mars 👽

And here I had Martimellons all ready to go,:eat:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Martian said:

Just so. Hang on a minute! Isn't that that loony from that Ancient Aliens program? And before anyone starts; the  first person to mention this alien's "Big Birthday" gets a good blurglecruncheoning, the second person gets two and so on. We Martians do not welcome Birthdays and are hyper-sensitive about them.

Martian the Young 👽

I prefer to call it  the anniverasry of ones 39th "ahm" birthday. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LorenSharp said:

I prefer to call it  the anniverasry of ones 39th "ahm" birthday. 

You're not helping! :fight:

Martian 👽

Spoiler

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

This I have got to see!

I suspect you are in for a very long wait. I am led to believe that even Lady Melchett is still waiting.

1 hour ago, LorenSharp said:

:bleh:

Have you met one of my closest friends? :dalek1:

Martian 👽

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Martian said:

We Martians do not welcome Birthdays and are hyper-sensitive about them.

Just as well that a Martian year is 687 days long then.  Fewer birthdays to celebrate.

Then again it does make you twice as old than you think you are.......:clif:

AW

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Andwil said:

Just as well that a Martian year is 687 days long then.  Fewer birthdays to celebrate.

Then again it does make you twice as old than you think you are.......:clif:

AW

That's not helping either!

34 minutes ago, general melchett said:

Happy Spawnday old thing....no one would guess it’s your 40,000th!, you don’t look a Martian day over 39,999....must be the blurglecruncheon workout and all that serious flolloping you do in the swamps of Sqornshellous Zeta.

Fortunately I have a cunning plan to at least delay the evil day. I will be spending the week in the  Gwaun Valley in the  Prescilli Hills in Pembrokeshire. The valley is the last place on mainland Britain to still use the old Julian Calendar, they obviously use the normal Earthling calendar outside the valley. However, if I don't leave the valley, the 13th December will only be 30th November, thus delaying the evil day by a whole thirteen of your Earth days.

Smug of Mars 👽

PS: On a more serious note, internet connection in the valley is very hit and miss so I may be out of touch for the next week. @general melchettwill be in charge in my absence.

• Sad 5

9 hours ago, LorenSharp said:

just remember Martian, After  40 it's patch, patch, patch. 40 what I have no idea.

OK, you asked for it, back to the Naughty Corner, where last I heard @corsaircorphas been experimenting with hydrogen and matches. 🎵 Fire brigade, get the fire brigade, see the corner start to really burn🎵

Martian 👽

• Haha 7

Many happy returns Martin, I trust you and your good lady celebrated in true Martian style. Forty is the new thirty, breath again...

Colin nudging 76 and still happily modelling....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

@Mike is going to have to Move this thread...

That is possibly your worst joke ever. I don't think it is going to help @Mike recover. And there's me assuring him that the "Usual Suspects" will look after the forums while he is sick! What with CC trying to burn the place down and me putting @general melchett in charge of this thread while I am away. Sorry Mike, I tried, I really did!

Despairing of Mars 👽

57 minutes ago, heloman1 said:

Many happy returns Martin, I trust you and your good lady celebrated in true Martian style. Forty is the new thirty, breath again...

Colin nudging 76 and still happily modelling....

Thanks Colin, the dreaded day is Monday and we are meeting up with some friends in Pembrokeshire where we will be staying for the week. I am not expecting to be very compos mentis by the end of the day. There will be dire consequences if I am!

I like the 40 bit of your post. Sadly it's the big 60.

Martian 👽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, general melchett said:

Sorry, you've totally lost me there...by the END of the day?

That would be an improvement. You should see what I'm like at the start of the day especially on the Sunday morning at Telford. I was once described as having the complexion of German WW1 lozenge camouflage, well, the purple and green bits anyway. Where's that foaming at the mouth emoticon?

Martian 👽 (Not doing mornings since star date forever!)

• Haha 9

20 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

hello Dears,

As we did'nt wanted to disturb this great huge project, Speaking about melted rivettery is stricly forbidden....

Of course, he will receive the clever assistance of @general melchett, knowing that Baldrick is testing some way to represent the burned out fabric....

Let's support this wonderful project !!

Sincerely.

CC

Oh, I did that once. I'm afraid I just overdid the weathering a bit.

42609047rk.jpg

• Haha 11