52 minutes ago, LorenSharp said:

Come on Pete off the the #1 party spot I mean the naughty corner. Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho! It's off to the naughty corner we go!:drink:Don't forget the pop corn.

Come on everybody....

Let's the party begin.... CC's naughty corner, even better than Po city....:rofl2::rofl2:

:cheers:

CC

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Come on everybody....

Let's the party begin.... CC's naughty corner, even better than Po city....:rofl2::rofl2:

:cheers:

CC

More sanitary too... but not by much. 😷

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, LorenSharp said:

More sanitary too... but not by much. 😷

Shoking, do you see something wrong with the goats ??👠

Glasses are cleaned thoroughly....

Do not mind the puffin's basin, nobody told you to take a bath in it....🏊‍♂️

The orchestra has been casted by @Space Ranger

MaxReboBandConcept

And on the morning after, you will still have your 2 kidneys....:rofl2:

Definitely not a very bad trip.... Except for the tiger..... That damn cat went AWOL one more time....

Nevermind, it'll be funny....

CC

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

You'll need the stun gun, night vision goggles and the chains...

Hummmm, NVG can be helpfull for the tiger.....

The pink elephants are usual up there....

I think that the beer flood would be an irresistible mermaid song for a certain extra terrestrial of this parrish......:bandit:

CC

• Haha 4

Shoking, do you see something wrong with the goats ??

Glasses are cleaned thoroughly....

Do not mind the puffin's basin, nobody told you to take a bath in it....

The orchestra has been casted by @Space Ranger

CC, you’re talking in tongues again…. This message has now been forwarded to Bletchley (again) for the cipher boffins to work their magic. I await their response with some trepidation.

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, general melchett said:

CC, you’re talking in tongues again…. This message has now been forwarded to Bletchley (again) for the cipher boffins to work their magic. I await their response with some trepidation.

I just try to stay politically correct...

You did'nt remind our Puffin mascot ??

I think that there is no need to remind you about the goats....:evil_laugh:

Both 2 are necessary to a good nasty corner party....:evil_laugh:

CC

• Haha 4

On 29/06/2022 at 17:01, Pete in Lincs said:

, back in the real world.........

I have managed to get all the outrigger structures and gondola struts painted on the two Takom kits. Although this was a time consuming process using a good old fashioned hairy stick, I found it both therapeutic and nostalgic. Why? Because I chose to break out some of my original Airfix paint for the job. Partly because the range seemed to have the colours I had in mind and partly because it was a trip down memory lane for me. Once I had cracked open the tin, the smell of my childhood hit me and I was that five year old Martian again. Before starting I made sure that the kittens were asleep as I felt I could do a better job without their "assistance".

The P Class is now ready for decaling but there is a small amount of remedial work to be done to the paintwork on the Q Class following the repair to the control surfaces mentioned a few days ago.

Thanks for looking.

Martian 👽

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

• Like 15

One additional requirement for a return to childhood modelling would be a small transistor radio tuned to radio 2 which would emit an atmospheric interference  "whistle" all evening whilst I was listening to "sing something simple" and the shipping forecast.

Aah, happy memories!

Ian

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Martian said:

smell of my childhood hit me and I was that five year old Martian again.

White spirit lifts the spirits! I know just what you mean. The Zeppelins are looking beautiful.

Die Zeppeline sehen wunderschön aus mein außerirdischer Freund 👽

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Brandy said:

One additional requirement for a return to childhood modelling would be a small transistor radio tuned to radio 2 which would emit an atmospheric interference  "whistle" all evening whilst I was listening to "sing something simple" and the shipping forecast.

Aah, happy memories!

Ian

Radio Luxembourg

• Like 5

Magnificent flying panatellas Dear Martian !!

Really well done !!

Your Zeppelin staffel will be THE attraction to SMW !!

15 hours ago, RAF4EVER said:

Radio Luxembourg

Especially on the Week End, when it become WRTL with Bernard Schuh and Francis Zegut....

18 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

White spirit lifts the spirits! I know just what you mean. The Zeppelins are looking beautiful.

Die Zeppeline sehen wunderschön aus mein außerirdischer Freund 👽

Sure enough, now try Synthetic Thinner, Your internal altimeter will start seeing itself as a fan.....:ner:

Sincerely..

CC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Radio Luxembourg

Ah yes, many a school night spent listening to the whistling, phase-shifting Tony Prince and Kid Jensen hamming it up, sponsored by Peter Stuyvesant, flogging cheap coffin-nails.....some nights you could even get through a complete song! 

smell of my childhood hit me and I was that five year old Martian again.

Childhood, that time of innocence......mine was Methylated Spirits, bonfires and freshly poured tarmac....not all together you understand, as this could result in chronic indigestion, but rather, each savored (or in the case of meths, drank)  individually. 

Edited by general melchett
  • Haha 8

Both sky-sausages looking absolutely superb in those subdued colours and tones now Martian. Your therapy and nostalgia is certainly our gain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Another plug for Fab 208 Radio Luxemburg! One earphone, under the bedcovers, Small boys, jumpers for goalposts, isn't it? Eh?

Don't forget the oranges at half time!

The kittens were sufficiently quiet today for me to get stuck into the remedial airbrushing on the Q Class. If I can get in a decent session on Monday, decaling can commence.*

Martian 👽

*MVS patrol tomorrow so not much chance of modelling.

• Like 4

Huh !! Kitten....

Look at the rescued one of my son....

277835901_2187495031415617_4584100301209836596_n

As clever as an anvil...Or an oyster.... A blue one of course....

277845495_507649257500706_47798749821512243_n

And sometimes, he got his mind upside down and get back in predator mode....

Did you already started the Macon ? or Akron ??

Impatient CC

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Huh !! Kitten....

Look at the rescued one of my son....

277835901_2187495031415617_4584100301209836596_n

As clever as an anvil...Or an oyster.... A blue one of course....

277845495_507649257500706_47798749821512243_n

And sometimes, he got his mind upside down and get back in predator mode....

Did you already started the Macon ? or Akron ??

Impatient CC

Very cute CC (the cat, not you!). The Akron/Macon kit is way in the future as; a, there is no room on my bench because of all the Zeppelins I am building and b, because as some of them clear the bench,I would like to do some non-airship builds as well.

Martian 👽

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As clever as an anvil...Or an oyster.

Make a note of this, Darling...I like it and I want to use it more often in conversation.

MVS patrol tomorrow so not much chance of modelling.

Enjoy yourself out on the surf, Martian...remember to pack your water wings, sun screen and inflatable duck...it can be a cruel sea. 

• Haha 4

As for the Humbrol aromatherapy, This morning I opened a tin of No12, copper, for a bit of detail painting on my Vanship build.

I was instantly back decades & painting Beaufighter engine cowlings, as per the destructions. It was wrong, but we didn't know it back then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, general melchett said:

It can be a cruel sea. 

Especially when Captain Ahab is hunting jet-skiers breaking harbour regulations. :shoot:

Martian von Ahab 👽

• Haha 4

Especially when Captain Ahab is hunting jet-skiers breaking harbour regulations. 

Yes I remember it well. That was exactly the image you cast when stood proudly on the poop, beard flapping majestically in the salty breeze, scanning the beaches for miscreants terrorizing the tourists in the shallow end. All you needed was the oversized harpoon and 200 ft of hemp to strap yourself to them and reel 'em in. Sadly they knew where the bolt holes were and disappeared before engagement was possible. I'm still deaf from the loud hailer! 

• Haha 5