1 hour ago, RAF4EVER said:

I can think of other things,but this is a family forum, so I will leave it that😈 

To quote Pete in Lincs  Fnaaaar

Don't even go there! It's standing room only as it is here in the Naughty Corner! :giggle: Besides, Melchie will see this and fire off one of his famous snappy comebacks that I will have to use an Old English thesaurus to interpret!

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Martian said:

PS: Can someone make @Ex-FAAWAFU sit down before breaking the news very gently that a case of actual modelling has broken out on one of my threads!

Martian, are you saying a certain Underworld is about to freeze over because of this?  This makes sense now, I've been seeing a lot of brass monkeys hobbling around rather strangely. Looking pretty good by the way.

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, 72modeler said:

I dunno- last time I saw something that long and tubular, it was stuffed with Italian meats, tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce! :giggle:

Mike

Was it marked with a small swastika and did it have the painting of the Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies by Van Klomp hidden in it? If it did and you ate it, all I can say is "Wadda mistake to make!).

5 hours ago, LorenSharp said:

Martian, are you saying a certain Underworld is about to freeze over because of this?  This makes sense now, I've been seeing a lot of brass monkeys hobbling around rather strangely. Looking pretty good by the way.

Isn't your part of Virginia supposed to be a tad cold at this time of year?

Curious of Mars 👽

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Martian said:

Was it marked with a small swastika and did it have the painting of the Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies by Van Klomp hidden in it? If it did and you ate it, all I can say is "Wadda mistake to make!).

Isn't your part of Virginia supposed to be a tad cols at this time of year?

Curious of Mars 👽

Believe it or not Ripley, its supposed to actually snow tonight. which is amazing considering it was 21c the other day

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Martian said:

:banghead:This was to make a double cradle for the models from a cut down old box. this also acts as a tray for a few tools and means that I can sit in front of the TV, when there is actually something worth watching that is, and keep Mrs Martian company while I restore the finish to the hulls.

Visions of you testily brandishing a Zeppelin at the screen during Bargain Hunt....

• Haha 3

Looking good, my lord Cthulu, you denizen of the deep, you, we can forgive you this interruption in proceedings, just don't make a habit of it.

That's a lovely pair of truncheons (or should that be blurglecruncheons?) you have there and the box stand is a cracking wheeze, shop bought or scratch built? The idea of you and the Martianess sitting down together, screaming abuse at the magic lantern while fiddling with bits of styrene and superglue, conjures up all sorts of nightmarish images of carnage and trips to your local A&E. 

its supposed to actually snow tonight. which is amazing considering it was 21c the other day

Yes, after a spell of unseasonably mild weather, it's getting a bit taters here too...had to throw another peasant, sorry, log on the fire last night and the mem has had to break out her new anti-virus all-in-one encapsulation thermal suit she picked up recently on a locally sponsored sight seeing trip to a Chernobyl flea market. She takes the whole thing extremely seriously as you can see, mind you,  gets a bit awkward when it's time to retire to the boudoir.....as I keep telling her, I see it as something of a blessing in disguise...

Eco-Friendly-OEM-Design-Fashion-Inflatab

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, general melchett said:

Yes, after a spell of unseasonably mild weather, it's getting a bit taters here too...had to throw another peasant, sorry, log on the fire last night and the mem has had to break out her new anti-virus all-in-one encapsulation thermal suit she picked up recently on a locally sponsored sight seeing trip to a Chernobyl flea market. She takes the whole thing extremely seriously as you can see, mind you,  gets a bit awkward when it's time to retire to the boudoir.....as I keep telling her, I see it as something of a blessing in disguise...

Eco-Friendly-OEM-Design-Fashion-Inflatab

We expect to see Lady M modelling this rather kinky attire at Telford.

15 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Don't even go there! It's standing room only as it is here in the Naughty Corner! :giggle: Besides, Melchie will see this and fire off one of his famous snappy comebacks that I will have to use an Old English thesaurus to interpret!

Mike

Fret ye not Mike, the chief Vogon has finally granted planning permission for new extension to the Naughty Corner, complete with padded commode for CC.. You have no idea how many forms I had to fill in to get this organised! I spoil you lot, I really do!

Munificent of Mars 👽

Martian 👽

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, Martian said:

035.jpg

I picked up a couple of boxes of them there foam backed sanding pads from somewhere - can't remember where now (might have been Edinburgh come to think of it) - but I do like em.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Mike

Sooo, I'm not alone to think about it.....:rofl2:

Phhhwww... Mike, When I start reading your post, my first thought has been... "No seriously, he will not get that way ??? ":evil_laugh:

I wonder myself if the kit will not vibrate when the engines will be glued on and fired up :hmmm::hmmm:

Really great and impressive work on your panatella's dear Alien !! :worthy:

relieved CC

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, general melchett said:

I see it as something of a blessing in disguise...

My eyes! My eyes! Not to disparage your better half, General, but she looks like a  musk melon in that outfit- although a fetching one....there's just something about a woman in uniform! :giggle:

Mike

Happy New Year, Andy!

• Haha 6

Oh dear.

I hate to tell you Dear Martian, but your right one is much bigger than your left one!

Oh wait, it disappeared, then it came back again. Something is not right.....

You have done a fine job scratching lines around them both though!

Ian

• Haha 5

We expect to see Lady M modelling this rather kinky attire at Telford.

My be stretching things a bit Martian, literally as well as figuratively. If I can empty enough Fearless Rednecks down her then who knows?

Not to disparage your better half, General, but she looks like a  musk melon in that outfit- although a fetching one....there's just something about a woman in uniform! 

Happy New Year to you and yours too Mike. I'll pass your thoughts on to Lady M....it's probably a good thing you're on the other side of the puddle, to be honest...although she does possess a pretty good aim :shutup: 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, 72modeler said:

My eyes! My eyes! Not to disparage your better half, General, but she looks like a  musk melon in that outfit- although a fetching one....there's just something about a woman in uniform! :giggle:

Mike

Happy New Year, Andy!

I think it's the boots that do it for me!

Anonymous of Mars👽

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

17 hours ago, Martian said:

I think it's the boots that do it for me!

Anonymous of Mars👽

Boots ??? 

Here we are again....

Back at the sheeps stories....

Definitely not politically correct CC

• Haha 4

On 1/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, Martian said:

034.jpg

At long last, I now understand the term used in less enlightened times, "Dead heat in a Zeppelin race..."

IanJ 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Bonhoff said:

At long last, I now understand the term used in less enlightened times, "Dead heat in a Zeppelin race..."

IanJ 

No, there's definitely a short head between them (In best Peter O'Sullivan voice). Well, about two inches actually.

Martian 👽

Spoiler

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Short head? Have you tried a taller hat?

Due to the fact that Martians have antennae growing out of the tops of their heads, millinery, along with umbrella manufacture, is not exactly a growth  industry on the Red Planet. This is not much of an issue as it has not rained on Mars for millions of years. :rain:

Mars Answer To Carol Kirkwood 👽

Edit: In the interests of accuracy, I should mention that the Martian hat industry was recently boosted with a small export order of dunce's caps for the Naughty Corner. :dunce:

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, general melchett said:

As opposed to Scarlet Fever :tapedshut:......I'll fetch my non-existent Martian hat (dunce cap exemption certificate available for inspection). 

That's a shame Melchie they were making a bespoke General's cap for you, gold braid and everything!

Disappointed of Mars 👽

• Haha 3