What model has nobody kitted that you REALLY want to see?

Alan P

Injection moulded 1/72 blackburn botha, saro lerwick, boulton-paul sidestrand and overstrand. And as mentioned earlier 1/72 vickers Warwick, hs 748/Andover, avro Manchester, and avro Lincoln. Valom  and mach 2 seem to be likely candidates for any of these I figure. 

I avoid resin and vacform kits, although I have used the hbm avro Manchester resin conversion set on an airfix dambuster Lancaster quite a few moons ago with passable results.

Edited by P-3s rule
Addition
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MrB17 said:

This is like a Santa list! What fun! Great idea @Alan P
Any scale accurately done B-17 with incredibly accurate surface details! (It’s going to be seen to a much greater extent, than the incredibly complex interior. Also, Aircraft aren’t machined out of a block of billet aluminium, most model surfaces look this way. Stop drilling out the rivets, they hold the aircraft together, ie. Avro Shackleton. ;)

Seriously now:

1/48 accurate Noorduyn Norseman with appropriate surface details and options for Wheels, Skiis, Floats, Civilian and Military markings.

1/48 accurate DHC-2 DeHavilland Beaver, turbine and reciprocating, with appropriate surface details and options for Wheels, Skiis, Floats, Civilian and Military markings.

1/48 accurate DHC-3 DeHavilland Otter, turbine and reciprocating, with appropriate surface details and options for Wheels, Skiis, Floats, Civilian and Military markings.

1/48 accurate DHC-6 DeHavilland/Viking Air, Twin Otter, with appropriate surface details and options for Wheels, Skiis, Floats, Civilian and Military markings.
Factory blueprints and drawings are available for all of the above, and there are hundreds of the DeHavilland aircraft flying in all parts of the world. With the exception of the Norseman, the above fly over my residence on a daily basis, I consider myself lucky again. Some tourists come here, just to see these “bush planes” in action.

Happy wishing, everyone! I can see 10 more replies as I am writing feverishly…

Jeff :)

Can I add a 1/48 Cessna 206 series with all the same ? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

There is is one, actually two in 1/72.  They are 3D printed out of Japan, I am building the Andover C.1 with ramp and full interior and a friend has the CC.2.  A lot of work.

Pat Martin

6 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

7 hours ago, MrB17 said:

There was a chap on papermodelers.com developing a 1/33 F-111 in paper, supposedly to be available on Ecardmodels.com

I saw the cad work, and it looked pretty good.

Way ahead of ya Jeff!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Aeroclub and Icelandic Fine Arts did the Vulcan.

Rikki Wolfe of Lost British Projects has produced a 1/48th Vulcan. I have no idea if he's still trading, as I haven't seen him in over two years. 

Chris. 

Centre stage - 1/32 -  Hanriot HD-1, Sopwith 1½ Strutter, Curtiss Jenny, SE5 (not 5a), BE2c, BE2e, Vickers FB5, any Austro-Hungarian, AW FK8 ......

Left Field - 1/1 scale, Baywatch-era Pamela Anderson - in some soft, squeezy material .................

Edited by Macsporran
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Straying into the rotary wing world, 1/72nd scale versions of: 

AgustaWestland A169

AgustaWestland A189

Airbus Ecureuil 

Sikorsky S92

An interesting variety of civilian passenger transport, Emergency Service/Rescue and Paramilitary options.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Halifax  FM

Stirling  Sanger

Stop taking the mickey. Hard work, not injection moulded (the FM kit doesn’t qualify cos it was horrible). 😛

15 hours ago, JohnT said:

Benty

:cwl:

A new tool Nostromo from Alien that isn’t one of those slightly dodgy 3D deposition models would be nice. Sick of seeing the Halcyon kits on eBay for £450 :(

Same with the Sulaco, drop ship and APC from Aliens. 

• Like 6

Has there ever been an injection moulded kit of the prototype Spitfire in any scale? 

As Mike has bought up Sci-Fi, I’d also like to see:

SA-43 Hammerhead (Space above and Beyond)

F302 (Stargate SG1)

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

Rocinante (The Expanse)

Raza (Dark Matter)

And finally, one which trumps all of the above:

Firefox

That’ll do for now😁

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think HB or Trumpy did that. I did a review IIRC

Yes, you're right - Hobbyboss. Thanks.

Hmm. 'Dear Santa. I've been good....'