What model has nobody kitted that you REALLY want to see?

Alan P

Would like to see some mad and varied responses. Any subject, any scale, but what's REALLY missing from your modelling life?

For me it's a 1/32 F-111A, C or F. Would somebody PLEASE release one so I can die happy?

EDIT: looks like a lot of people have interpreted this to mean 'what model has nobody produced to the spec and scale that I find acceptable' so I guess this is just another wishlist thread 😔 but hey.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

1/32 Republic F-84F Thunderstreak

Long overdue for one of these! I thought Hobby Boss might go for it after the F-84G, but sadly not :fraidnot:

• Like 1

Not withstanding conversions, I’ll say Avro’s Manchester and Lincoln in 1/72nd scale and why a 1/48 Slatted wing Sabre has not been kitted straight OOB really baffles me. I’ll second the idea for a good quality 1/350 Post War British Carrier, with hopefully parts to represent both HMAS Sydney and Melbourne. 
Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 7

If there is a god he’ll make me an XF4U Corsair prototype kit in any scale, so I don't have to scratchbuild/kitbash one. My second wish would be to see a 1/48 or 1/32 Piper PA-48 Enforcer. Again for the very same reasons.  Last but not least a 1/48 or 1/32 F-86 Sabre Hog. Yes I know there is the Collect-aire kit but good luck finding one. Would prefer Injected molded plastic, though will take Resin. You know Dealer’s choice and all. 

Dennis

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Alan P said:

Long overdue for one of these! I thought Hobby Boss might go for it after the F-84G, but sadly not :fraidnot:

I have to make do with a 1:1 scale at present. It's a lot of work.

10 minutes ago, Dogtail2 said:

1/48 Halifax

1/48 Stirling

Halifax  FM

Stirling  Sanger

• Like 1

1/24 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato; Alfa Montreal and Tipo 33 Stradale; E-Type v12 Series III, XK8/R and F-Type; Triumph TR4, 5, 6 or Stag; any McLaren except the MP4-12C and 570S; any 1/24 TVR; Lotus Elise (only 30 years of production…); Jensen Interceptor; Ford Lotus Cortina, RS200 and XR3i; new Alpine 110; Corvette C8; Gordon Murray T.50…

best,

M.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dogtail2 said:

1/48 Halifax

It's been done... Halifax 1/48

Just now, cmatthewbacon said:

1/24 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato; Alfa Montreal and Tipo 33 Stradale; E-Type v12 Series III, XK8/R and F-Tyler; Triumph TR4, 5, 6 or Stag; any McLaren except the MP4-12C and 570S; any 1/24 TVR; Lotus Elise (only 30 years of production…); Jensen Interceptor; Ford Lotus Cortina, RS200 and XR3i; new Alpine 110; Corvette C8; Gordon Murray T.50…

best,

M.

You won't live long enough, be honest :lol:

• Like 1