1/72 - North American P-51D/K Mustang by Arma Hobby - release in 2024 ?

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - North American P-51D/K Mustang by Arma Hobby - release in 2023
  • 7 months later...
4 hours ago, 352nd Fighter Group said:

Any news on the 1/72  Arma Hobby p-51 D/K ?

I haven't seen anything, but now the Hurricane is out, I expect it soon, especially since I haven't finished my Tamiya one yet, so it's bound to turn up and make me lose interest in getting that finished 🫣

• Haha 3

Concerning the F4F-3, last year I asked Arma Hobby if it was still planned. They replied that it still going to be released, but delayed. I hope nothing has changed since then. Now P-51D is of course their top priority. There was nothing about it in the latest newsletter, but let's hope that the release will be in the coming months. 

Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de has some some Arma Hobby kits really cheap. And I mean, really really cheap. P-51B expert set £10. I bought two Cactus Air Force limited edition combos, 24€ each, now they are a bit more, but very good price still. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheKinksFan said:

Concerning the F4F-3, last year I asked Arma Hobby if it was still planned. They replied that it still going to be released, but delayed. I hope nothing has changed since then. Now P-51D is of course their top priority. There was nothing about it in the latest newsletter, but let's hope that the release will be in the coming months. 

Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de has some some Arma Hobby kits really cheap. And I mean, really really cheap. P-51B expert set £10. I bought two Cactus Air Force limited edition combos, 24€ each, now they are a bit more, but very good price still. 

I bought the F-6C and I'm keeping an eye on the Cactus AF boxing as the price keeps moving around. While not at its cheapest at the moment it's still cheaper then buying one P-39 at retail.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - North American P-51D/K Mustang by Arma Hobby - release in 2024 ?
45 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Oh boy what happened ? 

Wojtek Bulhak writes:

However, only some things worked out. We missed the P-51D/K on a 1/72 scale. I regret that our loyal royal customers did not receive a new model (with new moulds) this year. Unfortunately, working in the tool workshop requires more time and resources than previous years.

I can't precisely announce what's new for next year today. We have further 1/48 and 1/72 projects in preparation, and we don't know in what order they will be released. However, I hope to be able to surprise you.

So no release date or estimate for the 1/72 P-51D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, TheKinksFan said:

Wojtek Bulhak writes:

However, only some things worked out. We missed the P-51D/K on a 1/72 scale. I regret that our loyal royal customers did not receive a new model (with new moulds) this year. Unfortunately, working in the tool workshop requires more time and resources than previous years.

I can't precisely announce what's new for next year today. We have further 1/48 and 1/72 projects in preparation, and we don't know in what order they will be released. However, I hope to be able to surprise you.

So no release date or estimate for the 1/72 P-51D.

Thank you I thought some major disaster like the Eduard warehouse fire had possibly happened. 

2 minutes ago, Borisz said:

We still have much models to build.

In my case several Arma Hobby P-51Bs in the stash, I better start building some of them and stop worrying about new kits. They will be released sooner or later. 

• Like 3