I actually rather enjoy rifling through the closest and pulling out random kits to look at.  I really hope this one makes it through this time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:01 PM, Roland Pulfrew said:

How long does it have to have been in the stash to count as being lost in the stash? I’ve got kits that have travelled round the country, from garage, to loft, to under the bed, to garage loft; plenty of choices. I’m in.

I think it's a personal judgement thing. For my part I've got one my dad brought me and as he's been dead for nearly 21 years I feel it's long overdue!

I guess another test would be the one that is literally at the bottom of the pile!

@Adam Poultney have I read your thoughts aright?

• Like 1

Yes it's a personal judgement thing, what has been in your stash forever is relative. If you tend not to stash for a long time, one you bought only two or three years ago might be OK for this, but if you have an extensive stashed collection dating back 20 years one bought two or three years ago is a recent purchase. No hard limits on this, if you've had it for what feels like forever go for it. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, Adam Poultney said:

Yes it's a personal judgement thing, what has been in your stash forever is relative. If you tend not to stash for a long time, one you bought only two or three years ago might be OK for this, but if you have an extensive stashed collection dating back 20 years one bought two or three years ago is a recent purchase. No hard limits on this, if you've had it for what feels like forever go for it. 

Oh I’ve got some that moved up to Scotland with me and I moved back down south 10 years ago! One of those definitely counts!! Sadly the bottom of the pile might be at the top now, so I’ll have to guess. 😄

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...