So we didn't make it through the 2022 Bunfight, but at times we were doing fairly well. So I say let's give it another go, hack through the cobwebs, find the lost kits and get those stashes cleared out in 2023! 

Rules:

The aim of this GB is to build a kit which has been in your stash for a while, one you bought but never got around to building. Ideally one of the ones that has been there the longest. I suspect we will see some very old kits appearing in this, but for me it will be some more recent ones because I've only been stashing kits since 2019. 

In an alteration to the previous run of this, if you have a decal sheet or other aftermarket or whatever that you've had for years and haven't used, using that on a newly bought kit will qualify. Using it on a kit that qualifies itself will earn you.... nothing! But it will be very much in the spirit of this GB.

Edit: the intention of this is to use parts that form a major part of the model, eg an extensive conversion set or a decal sheet. Using a spare missile or a few bits of etch will not cut it. The aftermarket should have been bought for a project you just never got around to.

Normal GB rules apply (25% rule etc...)

Edited by Adam Poultney

Interested members: 

1 (Host) - Me, Adam Poultney

2 - Helios16v

3 - JOCKNEY

4 - LorenSharp

5 - AdrianMF

6 - bonhoff

7 - TimJ

8 - stevehnz

9 - ArnoldAmbrose

10 - HockeyBoy76

11 -  rafalbert

12 - Toryu

13 - KevinK

14 - Mjwomack

15 - Ray S

16 - Marklo

17 - Torbjorn

18 - Janneman36

19 - Davek72

20 - andwil

21 - Redstaff

22 -

Edited by Adam Poultney

This is everyone off the previous list. We unfortunately do have to start again up qualify in next year's Bunfight, so make sure to register your interest

@Corsairfoxfouruncle @LorenSharp @Chimpion @janneman36 @rafalbert

@Black Knight @franky boy @At Sea @CliffB @Cuppa_joe

@Arniec@Redstaff @klr @AdrianMF

@Marklo @JOCKNEY @stevehnz @John Masters

@alt-92 @The Plastic Surgeon @Rafwaffe @badger @NorwegianWood @Davek72 @stevehed@Bonhoff

@TimJ @Potato Pete  

@Ray S @DaveJL @Toryu @Hockeyboy76 @helios16v

Edited by Adam Poultney
  • Like 1

Count me in.

I have a 1977 Novo Fairey Delta 2 from around that time that I've carried around for four decades.

It's a rebox of a 1957 Frog tool. I think that counts as "lost stash" ;)

Edited by drdjp11
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rafwaffe said:

I’ve got kits that I have yet to build that I’ve had long enough that they are old enough to drink/get their licence here in Australia!

Who needs a licence to drink? Regards, Jeff.

I am in, the same suggestions as for 'Take 1' - Airfix bagged Albatros DVa, Hannover and the red stripe boxing of the HP 0/400 all of which I have had since 1981,and possibly more candidates if I really look!

Ray

• Like 1

Still in, plenty of options in the stash.

resized_c891dbfa-aa63-499f-a9d4-17ed2be4

There are quite a few that have been there a while and with next years GB schedules aren't likely to go anywhere anytime soon :). 

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 1