Southern Europe GB Chat

Wez

Well that's it were all done now, thanks to all who took part.

Congratulations to those who completed their subjects and managed to get them posted in the gallery, commiserations to those of you who couldn't make the deadline, hopefully you enjoyed yourselves along the way anyway all of your contributions made it an interesting GB.

I'll be setting up a poll in the next couple of days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Great job of the GB @Wez unfortunately life got in the way and prevented my build being finished.

However as its under 25% done its all ready for Southern Europe 2 when you run it :wink:

Cheers Pat 

Pat, thanks for the high praise but my hat's off to Martin @RidgeRunner and Dennis @Corsairfoxfouruncle who did most of the heavy lifting on this GB, like you, life got in the way of my entries (both of which never got started), so they too will be eligible for Southern Europe 2 when it comes around.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Wez said:

Pat, thanks for the high praise but my hat's off to Martin @RidgeRunner and Dennis @Corsairfoxfouruncle did most of the heavy lifting on this GB, like you, life got in the way of my entries (both of which never got started), so they too will be eligible for Southern Europe 2 when it comes around.

Thanks @Wez

My apologies @RidgeRunner & @Corsairfoxfouruncle gents, give me a shout when I can leave the naughty corner :blush:

Cheers Pat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right everyone, some of the more observant will have noticed that the poll has been posted in the Gallery, please go and vote for your favourite subject remembering to vote for only 1 subject in either poll, please vote for None of the above for the poll you don't vote in.

We had 41 entries in the Gallery with subjects ranging from ships, AFVs, cars and many aircraft.  Italy was the country with the highest number of subject entries, 20 out of the 41.

Thanks again to all who participated, you don't need to have completed an entry or indeed participated in the GB to register a vote, so please make your way to the Gallery to show your appreciation of some great models.

• Like 3

Many thanks to @Wez for setting up this GB, and to all of you who participated and/or commented. 

On a personal note regarding my kinetic build, it‘s only thanks to all of you and my love for Greece that I could keep my modeling mojo. It was a bit of a dog to build, that kinetic kit. Now, I am batteling an Italeri one... The next build will definitely be signed Tamiya, high chances for the Tomcat. 

Pushing. 

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

Just a reminder, the poll is open, please take the time to go along and show your appreciation by voting for your favourite model of this GB.

The poll can be found HERE!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 4:56 PM, Wez said:

Thanks to all that voted, @DaveJL received the most votes for his magnificent Greek Phantom, hat's off to you sir!

Thanks again to all of those that took part too.

23 hours ago, jackroadkill said:

Congratulations, @DaveJL, that Phantom was just gorgeous.

23 hours ago, psdavidson said:

Congrats @DaveJL, well done everyone else

/P

2 hours ago, Sam said:

Congratulations @DaveJL!

I really like all of your work 👍🏽

🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Thank you all, greatly appreciated!

• Like 1