Hobby 2000 1/48 Harrier GR7/9 (Hasegawa plastic)

Muzz

Hobby 2000 releasing their boxing of the Hasegawa Harrier GR7/9 in 1/48 scale. Early 2022 release and chance to get the Hasegawa kit at a reasonable price.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235101667-tiger-hobbies-hobby-2000-exclusive-148-harrier-gr79-for-those-who-missed-the-ipms-show/

• Like 1

• Muzz changed the title to Hobby 2000 1/48 Harrier GR7/9 (Hasegawa plastic)
  • 5 weeks later...

Source: https://www.tigerhobbies.co.uk/product/hobby-2000-1-48-bae-harrier-gr7-tiger-hobbies-exclusive-due-qtr-1-2022/

- ref. 48019 - BAe Harrier GR.7/GR.9

HOBBY 2000 - 1/48 - BAE HARRIER GR7 - TIGER HOBBIES EXCLUSIVE - DUE QTR 2 2022 - H2K48019

H.png

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

unfurtunatley seems to be a very limited release! This will be hard to get here in Europe I assume apart directly from Tigermodels... :(

other Hobby 2000 Hasegawa reboxings are much more widely awailable... just saying!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is apparently being released in October. Markings would appear to be the box cover marking, Op Telic Shark mouth and the 3 tone retirement scheme.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, exdraken said:

Is there any news about availability outside the UK?

Thanks!

It's only going to outlets that use Tiger Hobbies as their supplier, or direct from Tiger Hobbies. It's very hard to find any of those outlets that will do international shipping.

I put an order in with Jadlam to send it to my sisters address in the UK. She is then going to forward it on to me.

Rob.

• Thanks 1