My Shelf of Shame

arfa1983

Finally done! Very far from perfect, and for sure one of my most challenging builds. But I am so happy with the finished product and how it looks. 

I also learned a lot somehow by tackling something outsode my comfort zone. I think I'll stick to 1/48 jets though!

I look forward to seeing everyone in the F15 STGB. It's no secret. The F15 is the best looking airplane ever! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by arfa1983
Wrong picture
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Cklasse said:

What kit is that B787 from? I am looking for one and also looking for a Singapore Airlines B747.

It's zvezda. I got it in Singapore actually, but it was bought second hand from someone so I am not sure if they got it locally or not.

I will be finishing it in Scoot markings representing Scootalicious that flew first Scoot service from Singapore to Melbourne which I flew on.

A profitable Kuta there Arthur, far more that my my intended one that I never got very much further on, hopefully get some more done in it during the year, I have a gap in the GB traffic the middle part of the year. Your efforts are all good results, something to feel proud of.

Steve.

• Like 1

Definitely happy with how many I cleared. I also have a gap in GB so I’ll try finish the F16 as have glass viper and the 787 also. 

then only pending things are 

1/700 waterline Japanese destroyer . Ideally planned as a diorama with a completely out of scale Himeji castle perched on the coast.

1/35 Tarawa USMC figures

1/35 USMC(?) Vietnam War figures ( I forget the exact boxing) 

but my figure painting ain’t what it used to be… 

• Like 1