Hurricane Mk IIc 1/72 Zvezda

djos

Hi to all

after period when i had no time for this beautiful hobby, first model finished in "speed" manner.

New Zvezda model, easy kit of Hurricane Mk IIc. My impressions, snap kit...yes, with mistakes....yes, but in general great model to build. Very good fit, great details, and finished look is very convincing.

Not to bother you more, i used decals from Arma Hobby box, add some details missing for this version, and unfortunately lost somewhere pitot tube..during the battle. Colors gunze, AK washes....end that is all

Hopr you like it, till next one best regards

S-2.jpg

S1a.jpg

S-4.jpg

S-3.jpg

S5.jpg

Edited by djos
  • Like 33

Your Hurricane looks great.  A very nice finish. Did you add those exhaust screens? I don't think I have any in my kit.  Also, I don't think a pitot tube is provided, is it?

I'm just finishing my kit and I agree, it is pretty good with just a few minor issues.  Mine will also be a 1 Sqn aircraft flown by Czech pilot and ace, Karel Kuttlewasher, although in the slighly earlier markings with the stanadard size fuselage roundel.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for comments

@Meatbox8 :  exhaust screens are added as not included in the kit and this plane had them. Same for pitot tube, no in the kit i added and lost it, need to make another :)

Regards