1/72 - Focke-Wulf Fw.190D Dora by IBG Models - D-9, D-11, D-13 & D-15 released - new D-9 boxing in 2024

Homebee

37 minutes ago, Tbolt said:

4 minutes ago, Phas3e said:

great news on the 152H

This looks brilliant, and the news of the 152 is especially welcome.

• Like 1

The Ta-152H is a significantly different machine. That tail is the least of what is needed. New fuselage and wings would be needed. Ta-152 and Fw-190D look a lot alike but differ significantly in detail. I’m just happy it is a 190D.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Never trust FB translations. In Polish they wrote Niewykluczone że zrobimy and it means It is possible that we will do.

Okay thanks, that's quite a big difference! I've edited my original statement so it's less confusing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Trenton guy said:

The Ta-152H is a significantly different machine. That tail is the least of what is needed. New fuselage and wings would be needed. Ta-152 and Fw-190D look a lot alike but differ significantly in detail. I’m just happy it is a 190D.

I'm aware the 152 is quite different. Like I said it was based on the answer to the question if they would do a 152 not the image.

Our brand new Fw 190D kits will feature many various external storage options, check them out on the photo below. Please note that the external equipment will vary between particular kit boxings. The photo was taken before prototype PE sheet was available, so some small details may vary from the final product. Coming soon!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ibgmodels/posts/4669113953210212

Fw-190-D-External-Storage.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

All of our brand new Dora kits in 1/72 scale will come with an engine. Today we would like to present several photos of built Jumo 213 in 3 proposed painting variants. The engines are not equipped with all the fittings, we decided to include only the necessary parts that are visible through the undercarriage bay. Photographed parts come from preproduction sprue, some details might vary from the final product.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ibgmodels/posts/4678770608911213

Jumo-213-01.jpg

Jumo-213-02.jpg

Jumo-213-03.jpg

• Like 9

All of our brand new Dora kits in 1/72 scale will come with an engine. We've already presented the Jumo 213, so today is a good day to show the second one - DB 603. The engines are not equipped with all the fittings, we decided to include only the necessary parts that are visible through the undercarriage bay. Photographed parts come from preproduction sprue, some details might vary from the final product.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ibgmodels/posts/4693112067477067

DB603-01.jpg
DB603-02.jpg
DB603-03.jpg

• Like 5

We're sorry to announce that our December news won't be ready before Christmas, we're currently packing them and the first shipments will be sent next week. Our six new items: Fw 190 D-9 and D-15, Cromwell and Centaur tanks and 2 variants of the Italian 3Ro truck, all in 1/72 scale, should hit the stores soon after holidays! We're sorry for the delay.

In other words - the sprues have finally arrived and now the packing into the boxes is underway. The kits will technically be released at the (very) end of December 2021, but the vast majority of modellers will not be able to buy the Fw 190D until early January 2022.

Fw-190-Boxes.jpg

Edited by Piotr Mikolajski
  • Like 7

IBG Models 1/72 Fw 190D-9 - built from test shot sprues by MarCo! Please keep in mind some details may vary slightly from the final product. Painting scheme from the test model will appear in one of our future boxes, the premiere one will contain three other schemes, which we'll show in a couple of days.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ibgmodels/posts/4734638723324401

Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-01.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-02.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-03.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-04.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-05.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-06.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-07.jpg
Fw-190-D-Mar-Co-08.jpg

• Like 7