Return of the F.1 …. mirage F.1 that is.

Corsairfoxfouruncle

Hello everyone … I had to bow out of this and another build earlier this year due to two reasons. One my health was giving me issue’s and two the Decals I ordered from South Africa in January never showed up. So that means I will need to fall back and modify other decals to work. 

Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or add thoughts. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, Vultures1 said:

Glad to see you are picking this one up again Dennis. Hope you are recovered now

Chris

Hello Chris, Im better thank you. Am I perfect no but Im doing better. Im just upset about the decals and the place I ordered from in S.A. The issues Ive had with them means I wont order the rest of the sheets I wanted which is sad but there doing. 

Dennis

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Chris, Im better thank you. Am I perfect no but Im doing better. Im just upset about the decals and the place I ordered from in S.A. The issues Ive had with them means I wont order the rest of the sheets I wanted which is sad but there doing. 

Dennis

May I ask who from, and more importantly, did you use our national postal service? 

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone… Finally Im able to get back to work. I finally got my office moved and set up so were good to go now. I got the decals on today and will clear them over the next couple of days. Then I can move onto final painting, the flash and a couple of the sensor panel's. 
YMRZcv8.jpg

mRAvREw.jpg

QAjagOa.jpg

KRPPFUW.jpg

Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or thoughts. 

Dennis

• Like 2

• 9 months later...