Messerschmitt Me 410 EDUARD 'Profipack' (Fine Molds) 1/72 - 1 of 3

After the post related to the general construction

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235097968-messerschmitt-me-410-eduard-‘profipack’-fine-molds-172/&tab=comments#comment-4167868

here is the first of the three 'animals', which required some special modifications in the cockpit area, among the such as the insertion of the tank (self-built) of the GM 1 surpower apparatus.

The aircraft shown is one of the very few Me 410 A-1U3 single-seaters, belonging to the 6.ZG 26, operating from Hildesheim in February 1944.

The model, totally brushpainted, is in the classic RLM 74/75/76 (mixes of  Humbrol Enamels).

Finally an image of the lower surfaces.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for your attention.
Criticisms and suggestions welcome.
Giampiero Piva

Edited by Giampiero Piva
  • Like 46
  • Thanks 1

Yowzah! Was not aware of a single-seat variant. This is one awesome model, and I can't believe it was brush-painted-I'd be doing good to equal your work with my airbrush. Thanks for showing all the enhancements you made to the kit. Are you sure you're not related to @tonyot?

Mike

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Yowzah! Was not aware of a single-seat variant. This is one awesome model, and I can't believe it was brush-painted-I'd be doing good to equal your work with my airbrush. Thanks for showing all the enhancements you made to the kit. Are you sure you're not related to @tonyot?

Mike

Thank you, 72modeler, no, I'm not related with @tonyot.🤣