1971 Airfix 1/72 Blohm und Voss BV.141

Hi all,
This original 1971 boxing of the 141 came in a care package from a forumite early last year. Everything was there aside from the tail strut, decals (a Revell Stuka sheet was in there) and instructions, Scalemates to the rescue for the latter!

Just a bit of fun and it was - no filling, no sanding, the trickiest part was going through my decal spares.

And in case you're wondering about the codes: I did a stint as a radio announcer when I was in my teens and I love Burger King 😁

Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss BV 141 (1971 boxing) Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141 Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141 Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141 Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141 Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141 Airfix 1/72 Blohm & Voss B.v.141

• Like 48

On 09/11/2021 at 21:34, k5054nz said:

Thanks Steve.

Mods, I meant for this to be in RFI! Can anyone help me to shift it there, please?

Reporting your own thread with a note asking to move it is usually the best way to get this done

• Thanks 1

Hi Zac,

long time since I saw a BV 141! This makes a nice change.

I love anything Luftwaffe, and this model pushes the envelope, which is even better.

Nothing wrong with old classics, on the contrary, although the first thing I do is exterminate all the rivets and panel lines!!!! Total allergy!

I  love your build!

Congrats.

JR

• Haha 1