Elden Ring 1/35

thommo

This is my next build for my eldest daughters boyfriend who is a keen gamer and is waiting for this new game 'Elden Ring' to be released.

I could have put this in Diorama's, or SciFi, but wanted to get a post into the Figures section 

There was no way I was scratch building a bloody horse, so ordered the Minicraft US mounted soldiers kit and got busy with modifying.

oMrctv2l.jpg

o5X3F4cl.jpg

dCCy9ill.jpg

9Wtvovel.jpg

zPLGiFul.jpg

• Like 6

Cool, I'm working on a similar conversion of an Airfix British cavalry kit to Theoden from Lord of the Rings.

I look forward to following your progress. 

• Like 1

Warrior in the home stretch.  Turns out in the video game you can choose from about 5 warrior characters.  This one is called Wolfblood.

My fly-tying materials have been very handy for this one.  Synthetic wing material (which is really really thin fibreglass sheet) to make the raised detail on parts of the armour, body wrap for the outer skirt and synthetic rabbit fur for his hair (which I'll also use for the horses mane & tail).  The feathered shoulder armour was cut from tiny pieces (down to less than 2mm) of vinyl on my Cricut Maker machine.

fbnmrFcl.jpg

WjEFqxxl.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...