1/48 - Sukhoi Su-30SM "Flanker-H" by Minibase - 3D renders+box art - release in 2024 ?

Homebee

21 minutes ago, asgardiano said:

just hope won't be over complicated

We're talking Minibase here.

60+ parts for the front  landing gear leg, 50+ parts for each of the ejection seats.

I'll stick with the GWH Flanker H...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2022 at 7:22 AM, Sebastien said:

60+ parts for the front  landing gear leg, 50+ parts for each of the ejection seats.

Would be interested to see a side-by-side comparison when it comes out. I have the Kinetic 1/48 Su-33 Sea Flanker and was thinking of adding some Su-27/30 variants in the same scale, but don't want to go mental assembling teeny detail. 

Interesting development. I might have to look at export schemes. 

Tony 

38 minutes ago, tony.t said:

Interesting development. I might have to look at export schemes. 

Those are the real gems ....

Algeria, India, Malaysia, Kazakhstan... lot of grey though, but at least they seem to fly.... 

• Like 1

On 27/09/2022 at 01:22, Sebastien said:

me too !! i'll stick with great wall kit

• Like 1

I for one would be interested in this.  I know it is going to have lots of parts but I am fine with that.  For sure I doubt there will be any need for aftermarkets and the final model should be stunning.  It would be nice if they could get Lucky Models to carry this as periodically they have great deals on shipping.

BTW, I'm not saying in any way the Minibase kit will be bad, cause I really do think it won't.

I have their Aqua-Flanker, and it's stunning.

It's just that one such model is enough for me, thank you very much.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am still very interested in this kit. My GWH SM arrived today and I must say its very very impressive, the sheers amount of ordinance alone you have in the box is extraordinary, I must say it real is worth the hefty price tag imo, metal pitot, pre cut masks, pe sheet, huge amount of super crisp detailed decals all included in kit and the plastic detail is up there with Tamiya. Still definitely will keep eye on the Minibase kit. Does anyone have a release period? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MattH912 said:

I am still very interested in this kit. My GWH SM arrived today and I must say its very very impressive, the sheers amount of ordinance alone you have in the box is extraordinary, I must say it real is worth the hefty price tag imo, metal pitot, pre cut masks, pe sheet, huge amount of super crisp detailed decals all included in kit and the plastic detail is up there with Tamiya. Still definitely will keep eye on the Minibase kit. Does anyone have a release period? 

Totally agree. I will reserve judgement on the Minibase kit. As others have said, there is every possibility it will be overly complicated and I think it will have to be extra special to surpass the GWH offering. I have the Minibase Su-33 kit and it is, without doubt, a superb kit but I am somewhat put off by the sheer number of parts that make up relatively simple sub-assemblies.

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Sukhoi Su-30SM "Flanker-H" by Minibase - 3D renders+box art - release in 2024 ?