Hawker Tornado to Sea Fury 2023 GB Proposal

Rob S

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Yep, wondering if it doesn't come up we can vote for the Sopwith one instead, mind you, I think I already did. :(

Steve.

At least that gives us a second chance for building these subjects next year.

• Like 1

Looking at the direction of the poll so far, I’m not optimistic this GB will make it 😞 

It looks like there’ll be opportunities to build Sea Furies under one of the Naval themed GBs that’s going through.

If meteorology or Sopwith make it through it would give some opportunity for other refugees from the Hawker bloodline to get built. I think tactical voting time has arrived! 

• Like 1

So….. as the bun fight is drawing to a close, has everyone who wanted the Tornado/ Typhoon/ Tempest line put a vote in for Sopwith and descendants? 9 or 10 votes would push that above the line and into the final punch-up, and as Hawker fits within that theme, Robert is your mother’s brother….

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 7:16 AM, Steve 1602 said:

It looks like there’ll be opportunities to build Sea Furies under one of the Naval themed GBs that’s going through.

You will be made very welcome aboard HMS Salty Sea Dog!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve 1602 said:

👍My Sea Fury will, but my Tempest and Typhoon may struggle! 

Stick a hook on the back, nobody will be any the wiser… 🤫

• Haha 2

On 11/13/2022 at 1:48 PM, arfa1983 said:

Looks like I will be doing my Eduard Tempest in Pakistani markings as part of the Desert GB.

Shame though,  would have liked to see a gallery full of Typhoons to Tempests to Furies! 

That was going to be my plan too, but maybe I'll do the desert Beaufighter instead.  Mind you, I think I've got Iraqi markings for a desert Sea Fury too 🤔

• Like 1