Gujarati Mud Mover – Modelsvit Su-7BMK of the Indian Air Force’s Tactics and Combat Development Establishment (TACDE) - 1/72

On 11/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, Remus389 said:

It's hard to distinguish your model from the picture above. 👍

On 11/5/2021 at 2:23 AM, TheOxley said:

Sweet Fitter…!

21 hours ago, Wulfman said:

A fabulous Fitter !

Wulfman

20 hours ago, Wez said:

Martin,

As usual, you've done a cracking job there, really effective painting and weathering too, very well done.

I admire your perseverance with this build, I know it's been quite vexing at times.

16 hours ago, F-32 said:

Beautiful, beautiful build! :clap:

11 hours ago, Ignacio said:

Beautiful as usual Martin! I always like  the investigation you do on every project and the photos you show.  

Saludos amigo!

Thanks chaps for your kind words. I certainly feel better about her now. :) I have now started my third Indian build in this triad (the Flogger) although I haven’t started a WIP. I might! ;)

Back on the Fitter, I wouldn’t want anyone to think they can’t build a good model from the basic kit, because you can. It is typically early Modelsvit and just needs a bit more attention that what you’d apply to a Tamiya. I have a Modelsvit Su-17M2 on the shelve which, I imagine, will be a similar build. 

Martin

Martin my friend, could you please “speed up” these marvelous presentations you are so well known for 😬 😉.  We do not feel like waiting so long between projects😎.  All kidding aside, another outstanding posting, one that I, like many others, have enjoyed immensely. :goodjob:

Mike

22 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Martin my friend, could you please “speed up” these marvelous presentations you are so well known for 😬 😉.  We do not feel like waiting so long between projects😎.  All kidding aside, another outstanding posting, one that I, like many others, have enjoyed immensely. :goodjob:

Mike

Hi Mike! Even by my snail-like speeds this one too me far too long. I’ll get my act together and do better next time - I hope! ;) I’m pleased that you like her. 

20 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Superb modelling as usual Martin and great backstory adds to the presentation!

Thanks a lot, Steve. I always like some relevance or story to my builds. For me the background is all part of the fun. 

20 hours ago, Ignacio said:

Always nice too see your models Martin! Beautful and well done.

I also like the investigation, background and photos you share

Saludos amigo!!!

Ignacio

Thanks again, Ignacio. I’m hoping to get to the FAU builds soon! :)

17 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Well done for persistence. The model is a beaut!

Thanks a lot, Bertie :). When some of the hold ups are of my making I can’t complain ;).  I have to learn not to get excited and then not to start too many builds concurrently! My old brain just can’t flex across more than a couple of builds. 

It seems that my Mirage decals are nearly ready so I can resume that build soon :).

Martin

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mig88 said:

Beautifully done and finished!

Miguel

Thanks Miguel. 

22 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

I need a complicated one and a simple one for my different moods! 

I recognise that too ;). 

Martin

• 3 weeks later...