Brewster model 339D

I'm glad this popped up again, making as I am the Matchbox one in the Matchbox GB & at the stage of interior detailing, such as I can be bothered. I've definitely been lacking inspiration till I saw this & realised I have one of those Pavla sets & should be able to at least get some ideas from it, I'll save the set for one of my Hasegawa kits though I think. I'm impressed at how well you've got it to go into the Airfix one. 👍

Steve.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

I'm glad this popped up again, making as I am the Matchbox one in the Matchbox GB & at the stage of interior detailing, such as I can be bothered. I've definitely been lacking inspiration till I saw this & realised I have one of those Pavla sets & should be able to at least get some ides from it, I'll save the set for one of my Hasegawa kit though I think. I'm impressed at how well you've got it to go into the Airfix one. 👍

Steve.

Hi Steve,

got to agree with you wholeheartedly! I've got a similar build planned for the Matchbox GB, and while I don't have the Pavla set I'm following both Bill's build here and yours on the GB for inspiration!

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

yours on the GB for inspiration!

Best I get a wriggle on, expect some more action this week, now I can see my through the dreaded cockpit impasse. Have I ever said how much I hate cockpits? :D 

Steve.

• Like 3

I probably should have painted the cockpit, interior green, instead of aluminum. The area behind the pilot will need to be painted and I doubt it is aluminum. Well, too late now.

Edited by Bill Davis
Clarity
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Bill Davis said:

I probably should have painted the cockpit, interior green, instead of aluminum. The area behind the pilot will need to be painted and I doubt it is aluminum. Well, too late now.

I think that for a NEI machine, aluminium is correct, I'll try to dig out the reference I found when I get home later on.

Steve.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...